Chapter 9- A week with Sirius

> Third Person POV >

"Draaay you ready love?" Harry asked as he put his bag on his back and the bathroom door opened, he smiled at the blonde "you look good baby" Harry said and Draco blushed, he was wearing a deep blue shirt and his hair was combed neatly, he had midnight colored pants with small slits in the knee "very edgy" Harry said and he laughed "ready to go?" he asked and Harry nodded "I got your stuff in my bag" Harry said and he nodded. Draco laced hands with Harry and they went to the lounge and stepped into the fire, they appeared  to be at London square and walked the busy streets.. they turned a corner where apartments sat across the wall, they stood in front of the numbers 11 and 13 and Harry tapped his foot, the wall separated and stretched out and a new wall was created, number 12. Harry walked to the door with Draco and he pushed the door open, it was a completely black house. Living to the name. Sirius walked down the hall and Harry smiled, they met half way and Harry hugged him "How are you" he said messing with Harry's hair and he laughed "good, you?" Harry said with a bright smile and he smiled "great actually" he said with a smile "pure blood? ah this is good" his mother said from the curtain as Draco walked over, putting his arms around Harry's waist and resting his head on Harry's shoulder. "i'll be in the kitchen" Sirius said pointing over his shoulder and the boys nodded, after he left down the hall Harry turned around and kissed Draco who was shocked "wow" he said hotly and Harry laughed "sorry, i just really wanted to do that" he giggled and Draco pulled him close from the small of his back making Harry giggle more. Draco slowly pushed his lips against Harry's and Harry ran his hands slowly up his chest and around his neck, Harry was slightly dipped with the support of Draco's hands on the small of his back.. "never thought i would see my godson and nephew kissing" Sirius said leaning against the door way and the boys separated and Harry hid his face in Draco's chest. His laugh was muffled by Draco's shirt "uh- yep" Draco said with a laugh and Sirius smirked "your room is upstairs, i guess you two wont need separate rooms?" he said and they laughed "thanks Sirius" Harry said grabbing Draco's hand and they ran upstairs with their bag on Harry's back "you're only young, no losing virginity's in my house!" Sirius joked as they laughed "alright!" they called back as they pushed open the door, it was completely different than the house, instead of old black wall paper it was a nice brownie white, more of a coffee colored wall.. with milk so it was like a beige.. there was a nice large bed by the wall, a large wardrobe, a fancy desk and a vanity with pictures around it.. Harry walked over to the vanity and stared at the photos, there was one of a lot of people standing in 2 rows "it's my mum and dad.." Harry said softly looking at the happy couple standing in the row.. he looked at the date.. "07/30" he said even softer, his breath hitched lightly and he felt his eyes burn.. Draco turned around from the bed and walked over to him, wrapping his arms around him and hugging him tightly.. Harry turned around and hid his face in the crook of Draco's neck and whimpered "it's alright sweetheart, they would be so proud of you. They are so proud of you" he corrected as slow tears fell down Harry's eyes and onto Draco's shirt collar as he rocked him back and forth slowly "that's right before they died.." Harry said in a whimper and Draco shushed softly "they would be so proud of you Harry, you need to understand that Lily sacrificed herself for you, so you could live your life.. you could have been killed that night, but you didn't.. you're alive and so strong baby" he said hugging him tightly and Harry smiled and wiped his face, he turned his head so he was resting his head on my shoulder and smiled at the mirror "i love you" Harry said softly and Draco smiled and nuzzled his head in Harry's hair and kissed it "i love you too baby" he hummed softly..

Harry pulled his shirt off and changed into some comfy joggers "boys! come eat!" Sirius called and Draco smiled at Harry who was blushed brightly "no shirt" he said as Harry went to grab the shirt and Harry frowned "but-" Harry pouted "but nothing baby, you're beautiful; now lets go" Draco said grabbing Harry's hand and they walked down the stairs and pushed open the door to the dining room where warm smelling food filled the small room "wow Sirius" Harry said with a smile and the boys sat down, Sirius sat on the other side and he was smirked.. he stared at the thick scar across Harry's chest.. Harry blushed and looked away and Draco put his hand on Harry's leg "i told you i should of worn my shirt-" Harry tried to complain "Harry James Potter, you are beautiful, you don't need to live in fear of people thinking you're not.. you are so beautiful Harry.. the only reason why Sirius is looking at you is because he saw your scar, it wasn't your fault, and he's just worried love" Draco said in a calming, smooth voice and Harry blushed but nodded.. "1st year in the forbidden forest; we got detention and someone was there-" "it was Voldemort" Harry corrected and Sirius's brow went up "yeah" Draco muttered and Harry leaned back, holding his arm over his stomach like he usually does; hiding his lower torso "Harry move your arm" Draco said not even looking at him and Harry blushed "how'd you know?" he said and Draco smiled "you do it in bed, you do it every time" Draco said softly and Harry blushed even more "i- it's a habit" Harry giggled and they ate, with a nice warm conversation.

Harry came out of the bathroom and ran his fingers through his hair.. he looked down at his arms and stared at the scars.. he knew before that it was wrong and that it would effect his future but he still did it because of his parents.. he blamed himself, but it was Peter, Peter was the one to blame.. nobody knew about them; not even Draco.. he wiped his face from the non existent tears.. Draco turned around and saw Harry staring down at his arms "Harry.." Draco said softly and he looked up.. "why were you.. were you looking at your arms love.." he said slowly, walking over to him.. he shook his head and bit his lip as he dropped his arms.. Draco grabbed his hands and looked into Harry's eyes.. he slowly turned his arms up and he looked down at the faded scars.. "love.." Draco said and tears sparked Harry eyes and he shook his head "i'm sorry Draco, i didn't want to tell you.. i know i'm a freak" he cried softly and Draco shook his head "when" he asked and Harry bit his lip. "when" he said again when Harry didn't answer him.. "years ago.." Harry finally said.. in a soft, slow voice "i did it when i was younger.. i thought my parent's death was my fault.. you helped me stop.. and you didn't know.." he said slowly and Draco kissed Harry's forehead softly "have you done it.." he said slowly and he shook his head and Draco smiled softly "I love you beautiful, never forget i'm here baby, i'm here" Draco said holding both of Harry's hands and he smiled "i love you too Draco.. i know you're here.." Harry said and he gently pushed his lips onto Draco's and he dropped both of his hands and put his hands around his neck lightly as they moved back and forth.. they separated slowly, Draco leaving the kiss on Harry's bottom lip.. Harry blushed and rested his head on Draco's forehead lightly and Draco lightly brushed his cheeks "i love you Dragon.." Harry said in a soft, low voice "i love you too Lion" he said softly rubbing small circles on the small of Harry's back "come on.. let's get you to bed baby." Harry nodded to Draco and they went to the bed, Harry cuddled up to Draco's side and soft lips were pressed against his temple which made him smile "night Harry.." Draco said in a even softer voice which made Harry's heart swell up and soft tears hit his eyes for some reason and he tried to get his voice back as it was stuck in his throat "night Draco.." he said against Draco's chest as a tear fell out of his eye and down his nose, dropping onto Draco's skin. He didn't notice as he fell asleep and Harry blinked once more and a few more tears slipped and slid down his face.. stopping at the tip of his nose and then dropping down to Draco's skin.. he sighed and snuggled closer to Draco and fell asleep.

~~~~~~
A/N sorry i got really emotional at the end.. i just had the worst day ever.. i literally cried all day and my head hurts so much, and it hurts to eat.. i just- my life is a mess.. 11-29-18