Chapter 1 ~ Pink-colored gifts and a tad temptation

Start from the beginning

It was unusual but since he wanted to be a Dom Tyron, who owned the club, had accepted him. It wasn't like there was a special code for how a Dom should behave so it wasn't really that strange when he was allowed to join and take on subs. What I found a bit amusing though was his habit to go after cute little blushing things who he then showered in gifts and love. His subs were taken care of as royalty and they had all left his side with smiles on their faces.

That was one of the reasons I liked Kian. Even though I was quite sadistic I would never look down on people who wanted a loving and caring relationship with a warm fussy 'I love you'-feeling to it. No, I admired those people too it just wasn't anything I could have, or more like, that I preferred to have.

I had always been strict and as a kid I had trouble keeping my anger in check. I blew up on people more times than anyone could count and even though I wasn't a bully of the weak I realized that I loved to inflict pain on others. I was all for physical pain though and I didn't really do all that 'mental abuse'-shit some people were interested in. Nah I was more into whipping, spanking and flogging my subs into submission. I loved to hear their cries of pain and I loved to see they beg for mercy at my feet. Not that I ever granted it. I wasn't one to show mercy.

The only problem with my sadistic desires were that even the most hardcore masochist in our club's dungeon couldn't handle me at my worst. The only time I had tried to let loose a bit the sub had safe-worded and I had been forced to stop. Needless to say that I hadn't tried that again. Nowadays I tried to stay in control even when I played with experienced subs because I didn't want a repeat on that one time.

I sighed and earned myself a confused gaze from Kian. Well he already knew about my predicament in finding suitable subs to play with so it wasn't like he was completely in the dark.

"Oh my God, please tell me that this is real. Hahaha wow! Pet, quickly give me your phone!" A loud voice suddenly boomed and I raised my eyes to look at another Dom called Caleb closing in on our couch with his submissive, Simon, in tow. Caleb's eyes sparkled with amusement as he looked at me and I frowned before I saw him grab Simon's phone from his outstretched hand and take a picture of me sitting on the couch.

It was first when he started laughing and Simon dared to take a peek at me, his eyes widening as he stared at something in my hand that I realized that I was still holding the pink-colored whip. I dropped it with a growl and narrowed my eyes on Caleb's laughing form.

"That... thing... is not mine." I gritted out through clenched teeth and I could hear Kian suppress a hysterical snort from beside me. This was all his fault. What if any of the subs had seen me with that? I would be branded as insane on top of 'hardcore sadistic'. Not such a good combination...

"I'm... this is just hahaha priceless!" Caleb laughed as he stalked up to us and dropped down on a chair since the couch was already occupied by Kian and me. I glared at him as the words left his mouth and then I studied his sub as he kneeled at the foot of his Master's chair, pressing his head against his thigh.

"Very funny... very funny... although your little pet seem kind of interested in it don't you think Cal?" I said, a smirk gracing my lips as Simon blushed and his Master toned down and looked at him in curiosity. The little sub began to fidget under our strong gazes and it was first when Caleb's hand settled on the back of his neck that he relaxed and went still against him.

"Enough of that, I want to know what you're doing here so early Cal? I didn't think you'd show up tonight?" Kian said, making Caleb turn his eyes on him instead.

I listened with half an ear as Caleb explained that Tyron had all but begged him to do a scene today since one of the Doms that should've performed had to stay home with his sick sub. We stayed on the couch while people started to pour into the club and I raked my eyes over the crowd of excited people. Some of them looked like it was their first time here because their wide eyes took in everything they could as they whipped their heads from side to side. Others simply walked in with confident strides, moving through the club, knowing exactly where they would be going tonight.