"Have I met this...woman?" Tony chuckles and points to Thor.

"No...she's a new one for you too....Barnes brought her in" Natasha smirks.

"Hey, we've got a Queen, a King and two Princes on the team" she points out. "We've got ourselves a royal flush" she teases.

"Tony's the joker" Clint states.

"Hey" Tony whines as they head inside. Loki looks to Thor.

"So...they haven't changed" Loki points out.

"They have" Thor corrects. "They have been through so much since New York.....they were ripped apart and then brought together....over and over....they are not the same" Thor and Loki follow the others.

......................

Thor and Loki stand before the extended Avengers, Tony turns and looks over them before smiling.

"Okay....so we've got..." Tony points to the Maximoff twins. "Wanda and Pietro Maximoff...." Tony points to Vision. "Vision....Bucky Barnes" he points to Bucky then to Sam. "Sam Wilson" he moves onto Peter. "Peter Parker.....T'Challa" Tony points to him and then to Scott. "Scott Lang and......." Tony looks around and then sighs turning to Bucky. "Where is she?" Tony asks, Bucky sighs and shrugs. "This is not the time for the Ice Queen to be anti-social"

"I told her" Bucky tells him back. "I told her it was Cap's orders" Steve shoots Bucky a look. "What? I though she might actually leave her apartment if I told her it was on your orders"

"I did" they all turn to the doorway, Elsa stands pulling her hoodie around herself, she smiles a little and shrugs.

"And this is the Ice Queen....."

"Elsa" Bucky corrects with an eyeroll. "Her name's Elsa" Thor moves towards Elsa.

"Bad idea, Thunderthighs" Tony stops him. "She's.....not people friendly....and kind of hazardous" Thor pauses and raises an eyebrow at Elsa who shrugs.

"Sorry" She offers. Bucky moves to her side.

"This is Thor....I've told you about him" she nods. "And his brother, Loki" Bucky nods to Loki. "He's...."

"I remember" Elsa states. "New York...."

"Yeah" Bucky nods. Elsa looks to Bucky.

"Can I go now?" she whispers, Bucky looks to Steve who nods.

"Yeah, she can go...." Steve answers. "Thank you, Elsa" she nods and then leaves.

"And there goes the Ice Queen" Tony states, Wanda smacks him round the back of his head. "Ow"

..............

"And this will be your floor" Tony pushes Loki out the elevator, Loki turns and glares at him. "It also happens to be the Ice Queen's floor...and always almost below freezing....so...you should be fine" Tony shivers and then closes the elevator doors. Loki frowns and looks around the apartment. The windows are covered in a layer of ice, and there are small icicles hanging from the doorways.

"Sorry" he turns to the doorway across from him, Elsa leans against the frame, with a closer look he can see she's beautiful, tall, slender, pale, white-blonde hair and bright blue eyes, and she seems to cover every inch of her as she can, gloves, scarf, hoddie, trousers.... "About the ice.....you should probably ask to be moved to another floor" Loki smirks at her.

"I'm a Frost Giant...it's doesn't bother me" she raises an eyebrow at him.

"You're not very....giant like" she mutters quietly before shrugging. "Do you need to me to show you where everything is?" Loki can see how uncomfortable she is just being in the same room as him, and he's pretty sure she'd be uncomfortable in a room with anyone, so he's not taking that too seriously.