23."No longer exist...?"

Start from the beginning

Felix and Jeongin's eyes went wide at the information before letting out a sigh relieved. "Oh my god- I'm glad I can't go! That would be fucking scary!" Felix gasped though of course not without getting a smack on the head by Chan who was sitting next to him and had let it slide the first time.
"Hyung!! Stop hitting me!" He hissed rubbing his head with a pout.

"Then watch your mouth! Or I'mma shove a bar of soap in it next time!" His brother threatened causing the boy to let out another whine before pressing his face to his boyfriend's chest that muffled out the string of curses that left his mouth next.

Changbin chuckling and turned his head to press a few little kisses against the boys forehead to get him to calm down in which he did after a few seconds.

Jeongin on the other hand had scrunched up his nose finding the situation weird. "Minho hyung willl probably...look really creepy-" he shuddered at the thought of how decomposed his body probably was. It had been three years after all.

"Yes very true so it's good you won't see. Knowing you, you'll have nightmares and try to sleep in my bed for a year-" Hyunjin scoffed with a roll of his eyes. While most of the boys cooed at this Jeongin was throwing a pillow at his older brother.for exposing him. Though Hyunjin being as cool as he was effortlessly caught it giving the boy an unbothered look.

Seungmin let out a small giggle at the two boys interaction and moved over to his boyfriend to peck his cheek. "Alright then, how about I bring you three home? We need to prepare for later." Seungmin suggested as Hyunjin gave him a small hug with a nod.

"Alright, let's go guys. We'll see you hyungs later." Hyunjin smiled standing up from the couch while stretching out his long limbs. Jeongin and felix following suit.

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Felix....please don't burn the house down-" Chan pleaded before Woojin just shook his head while holding up a hand.

"Actually just stay over Hyunjin's and Jeongin's. They can afford to buy a new house." Woojin demanded causing Jisung to snicker softly while Felix stuck his tongue out at his best friend who did it back.

"Alright guys, let's go!" Seungmin yelled already at the door with his keys.

"Bye guys! Can't wait to see again Minho Hyung!" Jeongin grinned waving at everyone in the room.

"Yeah later guys. Good luck." Hyunjin smiled heading out with his brother and boyfriend.

"Right! oh and Binnie Binnie~ be careful! I'll miss you and love you and and....yeah- " Felix laughed pressing a kiss to his boyfriends lips quickly before running out to meet the others. "Later Hoes!" He laughed and went to get in the car.

A few minutes later and they could hear the car turn on and pull off indicating that they left. Jisung looked to the three boys left and gave them a soft smile.

"Baby, tell them what's going to happen afterwards." Minho finally spoke up after staying quiet the whole time. He was still worried at the fact he wouldn't even know about Jisung if everything went as planned. As well as the fact that no one would even know any of this existed. "I need to know their opinions. " He whispered causing Jisung to sigh nervously as he looked to the other three again.

"So...guys. theres something else we didn't mention." The honey blonde started causing the three older boys to raise a brow confused. Chan motioning for him to continue. "The thing is, if this works this time period will be erased and none of us will remember or know what has happened these past few years. Everything...will go back to exactly how they were three years ago. " he muttered softly. It was silent as the three took in the information before someone finally spoke up.