5. "What happened..." Part 3

I was so lost in the moment that I didnt hear any of the commotion going on around us until I felt myself being forcefully yanked back away from Chan.

I was about to yell at the person who ruined a moment I was waiting so long for but as soon as I saw the person I froze in completely shock.

"D-dad." I gasped seeing his furious gaze. The smell of alcohol being even stronger then normal and his eyes burning with anger.

"What the fuck do you think your doing!? Making out with a fucking guy!? I taught you so much better then this! You fucking faggot!" He hissed pushing me back forcefully against the wall.

My head slamming back against the wall and felt an intense pain suddenly surrounding me. Groaning I felt my body sliding down the wall and onto the floor gripping my head in pain while my vision blurred.

"HEY! Leave him the fuck alone!" I heard someone yell which sounded like a mix of Chan and Changbin. My vision adjusting a bit as I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

Woojin was hurriedly rushing people out the house, Chan and Changbin both arguing and seemed to be preparing to fight with my dad who easily was able to knock them both back off their feet with a growl.

"Who do you think you are, huh!? " he hissed already sending a punch to Changbins jaw and was getting ready to hit Chan as well noticing he had gotten back on his feet and had sent his own punch to the elders stomach.

Pushing myself up I quickly lunged forward to grab hold of my fathers arm to try and hold him back.

"Dad! Stop it! Leave them alone!" I shouted feeling a mix of embarrassment and anger at my fathers actions.

Though with one rough swing of his arm I was once again sent flying back against the wall slamming my head against the hard surface once again.

Coughing a few times I felt my body slump to the ground again a rather metallic taste starting to fill my mouth. I choked out a gasp as I felt my body being lifted off the ground and a rather tight grip around my throat. My hands flailing a bit grasping at my fathers wrist to try and get him to stop.

I could hear my friends screaming in the background but I could no longer see or understand what was going on as my vision was starting to fade away. The last thing I was able to hear was my fathers growl.

"I wont have a faggot for a son-" the rough voice hissed before I was gasping on my last breath of air and everything went black.

No Ones POV

Minho's body was suddenly limp in the angry drunk mans hold. His friends frozen in shock at the scene before all hell once again broke loose. The police that were called by Woojin bursting into the door and pulling the man away while the three boys rushed to the body that fell to the floor with a thump.

"Oh my God. No no no no. Minho!? Minho wake up!!" Woojin cried out as he shook the boy hoping he'd wake up but that wasnt the case.

Chan was seething with anger noticing someone had just killed his own son over something so ridiculous but then he was suddenly filled with guilt. "Its my fault...its all my fault- " he whispered as tears started to stream down the Australian boys face. His hands gripping onto his hair and he crouched down not knowing what to do.

Changbin moving to hug the boys shoulder and whisper to him that it wasnt his fault and not to blame himself for anything trying his very best to calm him down. Changbin himself trying to put up a tough act for his two crying friends but he found it extremely hard to not break down in tears as well.