Chapter 10

Ian sat on the couch in surprise and guilt suddenly flooded through him.

Anthony sat on his knees in front of Ian, being overly confident as usual and started tugging at his zipper, oblivious to how uncomfortable Ian was. "I'm gonna suck you so ha-"

"Alright stop." Ian grabbed the teenagers hands gently with his own. His face was flushed and worried at the same time.

"Why would you wanna stop?" Anthony grinned, trying to convince Ian with one of his dashing smiles. "I know you want me."

Ian almost gave in at that point but he stood his ground. "No. You're just a kid and I'm your baby sitter! I'm not having s-sex with you." he said awkwardly.

"It's not sex. Its a blow job. two different things!" Anthony said simply.

Ian groaned in frustration. "It's oral sex! It's sex Anthony!" he blushed at his words and avoided eye contact with the younger boy.

"Fine I won't have 'sex' with you." Anthony said making quotation marks with his fingers.

Ian let out a relieved sigh and zipped up his pants quickly, ashamed that he had even considered it. He paused. "Y-you're not?"

"No." Anthony said, putting on the innocent act as he sat down beside Ian. "I'm not."

Ian would have believed him if it wasn't for the cheeky smile on Anthony's face that said he was up to something.

"Um...g-great. That's perfect!" Ian said, his voice shaky with uncertainty. He raised an eyebrow at Anthony and shifted a fraction of an inch in the opposite direction from him.

The silence was uncomfortable but for Anthony, it brought him delight to see Ian looking so flustered and embarrassed every time he moved closer.

After a while, Ian couldn't take it any more. "God! is there something you wa-"

"A kiss." Anthony asked, smiling hopefully. "Come on please!"

Ians eyes widened and he laughed a little. "I kissed you like probably an hour ago! Isn't that enough?" he asked.

"No." Anthony said more softly this time. "Its not enough." He grabbed Ian's hand, entwining his finger through his. "Please. let me kiss you."

Ian couldn't help but smile a little as he looked up at Anthony, there eyes locking. Before Ian could reply, Anthony took the chance to press his lips on to his.

And this time, Ian didn't pull away.