chapter 9

warning sexual themes

Anthony smirked as he kissed Ian slowly and passionately, feeling Ian almost completely let go of his shirt.

"Yeah totally not gay." Anthony snickered as he heard Ian whimper but not pull away and grabbed Ian's crotch. He felt Ian jump at the contact.

"And totally not a virgin." Anthony muttered as he grabbed him harder, thinking Ian would pull away but smirked when Ian pushed him against the wall.

"Maybe I am a virgin." Ian whispered as he trailed a finger down Anthony's chest.

"Maybe you are attracted to me." Anthony whispered as he unbuttoned Ian's jeans slowly, his chocolate eyes burning into Ian's blue ones.

"Maybe." Ian breathed as he watched the young boy lower to his knees.

"W-what are you doing?" Ian stuttered as he watched Anthony pull his jeans down knowing it was wrong but couldn't help but feel turned on.

Anthony smirked as he looked up at Ian and licked his lips " I'm giving you a blow job " he smiled lustfully .

"Maybe another time " Ian whispered as he tried pulling up his pants his nerves getting the best of him.

"Could I fuck you?" Anthony blurted out. Ian gulped and looked at Anthony.

"But wouldn't that hurt?" Ian asked as he buttoned up his pants.

"Only a little at first." Anthony repiled as he ran his hand up Ian's thigh.

"Maybe another time " Ian repeated, his pants tightening.

"Why not now you do seem to have a problem" Anthony replies as his eyes travel to the slight bulge in his pants.

Ian gulped and tried to hide it with his hands. "No I'll just take care of that myself." he squeaks as Anthony pulls him close and gropes him hard, making him shiver in pleasure.

"I could help you with that problem." Anthony whispered as he nibbles on Ian's ear lobe gently, making Ian groan as Anthony squeezed him harder.

"Okay " Ian agreed shakily. Anthony lead him to the couch.