chapter 4

Anthony stood leaning against the wall as he watched Ian wash up. He sat on the counter grinning.

"So hey Ian?" he asked biting his lip as Ian sighed and looked up.

"Yeah?" he chuckled.

"You're gay right?" Anthony laughed softly as he watched Ian's face blush bright red.

Ian brushed his hair out his face and gulped. "What no! I'm not gay w-why would y-"

"Well come on hecox....look at you. your obviously not straight." Anthony smirked cutting him off.

Scowling slightly Ian pulled his hands out the soapy water he was washing up in and turned to anthony red in the face.

"Listen kid I-" he whined when Anthony cut him off again.

"hey. don't call me a kid your no less than a kid yourself." Anthony grinned now hopping off the counter and strolling up to Ian. "Just admit it, man. You have a problem with being gay or something?"

Crossing his arms, Ian tapped his foot frustratedly as Anthony came closer to him. "No. Being gay doesn't bother me it's just that I'm not." he chuckled rolling his eyes.

Letting out a sudden yelp, Ian felt himself being pushed against the wall a sudden warmth being pressed onto his body. opening his eyes he gasped realizing it was Anthony.

"Anthony what are you doing!" Ian whispered high pitchly, trying to push anthony off.

With a smirk, Anthony pinned Ian's wrists to the wall and bit his lip hotly as he leaned in. He grinded against him, making Ian squeak.

"So this doesn't bother you huh?" Anthony chuckled as he rubbed against ian slowly, loving the way Ian's face grew redder and redder.

"Anthony n-no stop it! I don't like you okay!" Ian whined, trying to wriggle out from Anthony's touch.

"Course you don't." Anthony rolled his eyes not believing him in the slightest. "every one likes me." he growled huskily in Ian's ear making him gasp.

Ian felt something rush through him, a mixture of fear and arousal at the sound of Anthonys voice. He whimpered and finally managed to escape.

Blushing madly he scuttled out the room tripping over in the process of squeaking out. "I don't like you okay! I'm your baby sitter!"

"Fine." Anthony shrugged smirking slightly. "You don't like me big deal." he bit his lip and walked past him over to the couch.

He switched on Spiderman and put his feet up on the couch as Ian stood blushing near the wall. "Feet off!" he said weakly.

"Nope." Anthony said boredly as he watched, flicking through his phone at the same time.

"Anthony I said feet off." Ian said a little more sternly as he walked over to him, blocking his view of the TV.

"Move bowl hair!" Anthony whined angrily, shoving him out the way.

Stumbling back over to anthony ian put his hands on his hips. "Take your freaking feet off the couch." he growled.

"Make me." Anthony smirked as he played on his phone.

"Jesus your difficult Anthony! Why can't you just do what your told for once?" Ian laughed trying to push Anthony's feet off the couch with all his strength.

"Well if you weren't such a pussy you could actually get me to do what you wanted." Anthony rolled his eyes readjusting his feet on the cushions.

"Hey don't speak me like that! and I'm not a pussy!" Ian blushed angrily, glaring Anthony.

"Oh yeah Then Why wont you admit you like me?" Anthony grinned standing up and glaring back down at Ian intimidatingly with a smirk.

"Because I don't!' Ian squealed looking back up blushing.

"We'll see." Anthony grinned.