Deal with a God (Chapter 20) :: Hidan Fan Fic

Start from the beginning

*~*~*~*~*

We were starting to kill everyone. Deidara was blowing homes up, Kakuzu was strangling people,Hidan was hacking away and I was stabbing people. I pulled my bloody kunai out of a man and watched him fall limp. I looked up and over to Kakuzu who was about to take out a small group of kids. I quickly ran over and stood in front of them holding my arms out.

"Avory? Move." Kakuzu said.

"No. I can't. They're just kids." I said sadly looking back at them. They were huddled together shaking with tears in their eyes. "Please Kakuzu." I begged.

"Orders are Orders Avory. If you won't do the mission properly I will have to get you out of the way." he said glaring at me.

"Try it." I said narrowing my eyes.

"So be it." he said and extended his arm to my and grabbed my neck. He easily threw me like a doll out of the way. I proper my self up and used my powers to throw a large piece of metal at him. He looked over at me and growled. "Avory, do you really want to go against me?" he asked annoyed.

"If it saves those kids. Yes." I said standing up. We charged at each other and started fighting. Kakuzu was much better at hand to hand then I was and I was quickly brought down. He poofed behind me and kicked the back of my knees making me fall. "Shit." I cursed. Kakuzu grabbed my neck and squeezed as he lifted me up so my feet were dangling. My vision started to get a bit fuzzy but I felt the ground harshly against my body. I held my neck and started to cough and catch my breath.

"What the fuck man?!" I heard Hidan yell.

"She was going against orders. I was just going to knock her out. Relax." Kakuzu said. Hidan growled.

"What are you fucking talking about?!"

"Those children. She wanted to spare them." Kakuzu said motioning toward the small group of kids. Hidan looked at them then at me.

"Avory. It's the mission. We fucking have to." Hidan said trying to help me me. I quickly shoved him off me.

"No we don't! we can't end this hate and violence with more hate and violence!" I shouted as I stood up "Those poor kids did nothing!"

"What's going to happen to them now that their parents are dead?" Kakuzu asked. "How will they survive?" I looked over at them.

"I survived just fine." I told him with a glare. He looked at me then turned away.

"This isn't on me. If they end up a problem, it's in you." Kakuzu said and walked away toward the exit. I sighed and walked over to the kids.

"I'm sorry for all this. I really am." I told them. "Leave. Run away. We are going to blow this whole place up." The oldest of the kids nodded and huddled the kids out of the large building.

"Those kids are getting away,un." Deidara said.

"Leave them." I told him. He looked at me a bit nervously.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. There's no need for them to die for what their parents did."

Soon after Deidara blew up the whole building as the rest of us watched from afar.

"Shit. Now we can finally head back." Hidan said putting his hands behind his head and walking off. I stood there looking and the wreckage for a while then turned to walk back.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked Kakuzu.

"More like entirely annoyed." He replied.

"I was in their shoes once, you know." I said looking at the ground while I walked.

"Like I said. If this comes back to bite us in the ass. It's all on you."

"I know."

-------------

We got a small hotel room that would fit the four of us for the night. Kakuzu decided to treat us all to dinner but I stayed back. I was too tired and overwhelmed from today to go out. I laid on the bed with my eyes closed,relaxing, when I felt the bed sink a bit. I opened my eyes to see Lord Jashin.

"What the hell do you want?"

Feisty today are we? He asked amused. I have a proposal for you.

"Not interested."

Oh? I'd allow you and Hidan to be together. He said. But if you aren't interested . . .

" Wait. What is it?"

You are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, And I've seen around since the earth was created. He said lightly running his fingers against my face.

"Your point?"

I want you. Where ever and whenever I like.

"W-what?" I asked a bit nervously.

As God I want all things. Sex being one of them.

"Like a slave . . .?" I asked a bit shaky.

I suppose you could say that.

"How would that even work?"

Easily to tell you the truth. I am a God. I can do anything I Please.

"And if I agree Hidan and I-"

Could be together. Yes. Do as you please. As long as he stays devout that is and this stays between us.

"I don't have to convert?"

No.

I laid there and thought about it.

I'm not very patient. What's your answer?

"Yes." I said Quickly. He smirked.

Perfect. So it's a deal then.

"Deal." I said.

Deal

Then he was gone. What did I get myself into. Is this going to be worth it?

-----------

Hope you liked this chapter!!!

Please vote vote vote :)

And comment. What do you think? What do you think is going to happen ? :)