~Chapter 3: Toy Bonnie's Hate for the Old~

Start from the beginning

He smiled a bit. "You don't have to be surprised." I shook my head.

"It's just-"

"It's new to see me in my human form?" He asked, smiling. I chuckled a bit even though he looked familiar now that he's in human form now. I was confused as to why.

"Y-Yeah. I guess you could say that." I smiled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"By the way, any luck with your memories?" He asked, hopefully. I frowned and looked at the ground.

"I...I don't think so yet." I was feeling like it actually hurt, not being able to remember anything.

"Be patient about getting your memories back or your gonna probably give yourself a headache." He said, smiling. "Try to let them take their time." I sighed, before nodding. He floated off the table and stood on the ground. "I better go now, I'll see ya later, Bella." He said, and he walked passed me into the hall, towards the main area. I went inside the room again and I felt like something hit me in the back of my head, but it wasn't a hand.

A flash of different colors came into my vision that wasn't from the room I was in. 'What the-? What's going on?" I thought, in confusion going limp for a second.

I was in a living room of a house. I was drawing before I looked around the room. It had a fireplace on one side of the living room and a chair at the right side of the room. A girl with ginger hair and green eyes was playing with a boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Isabella, Brandon, Elizabeth, dinner's finished. Come eat." I heard a man call and his voice was deep.

"Coning, Daddy!" The ginger head called and they both got up, heading towards the kitchen, until the boy stopped at the doorway and the girl was still headed towards the kitchen.

"Bella, you coming?" I smiled.

"In a minute, Brandon. I'll put my things up in my room real quick so I'll be in in a minute.k I said and he nodded.

"Okay, see ya at the table then Bella."

My vision went back to normal afterwards and I noticed that Foxy seemed really close to my face.

"You all right, lass?" He asked, concerned, which I never really expected from him. I felt my face heat up to the point it felt like I was in a bonfire. I realized that he had me held by my shoulders and I felt my face heat up quite a bit and I hopped back, out of instinct.

"Y-Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine." I stuttered and he still seemed worried but relieved.

"You sure? You seemed to glitch for a minute." He said and his voice seemed calm.

"O-Of course I am, Foxy. I would say otherwise if I wasn't." I stated, with a reassuring smile.

'Why did I hop back though?' I thought in confusion, but I didn't let it show.

"All right, lass. If ye say so. But try to keep from passing out, please. Ye worried for a minute." My eyes widened and I nodded.

"Okay, I-I'll try." I said and he nodded, leaving. I looked down and I thought over what he had said. He seemed to be worried about me but I couldn't tell anyone I probably got a memory back. I guess I would have to figure it out soon.

I headed to the main area and noticed Old Freddy in his human form, looking around. I noticed something weird though....

He. Didn't. Wear. His. Hat!

I stared for a few minutes. "Uhm, Freddy? Where's you hat?" I asked when I was close by him. He stood up, looking at me.

"How am I supposed to know?! I'm stuck searching the whole pizzeria for it!" He exclaimed with a temper and I put my hands up nervously and folded my ears back.