Most Unwillingly, Alec's Pet

Hi!. Please remember to vote and comment.

It was decided I was going to run away. For years I have been stuck here, with the volturi. What is the point in living in Italy if you can't enjoy the sun? Flirt with the Italian? Or walk outside without being stalked by my mate - Alec Volturi.

I look into your eyes

If I say I love you

Does that count as lies?

Where there's nothing you can do

But love me as I love you

I left everything behind: Friends, Family and my reputation. All to stay eternally locked in stone walls. All for Alec; who declared his love for me. But all he wanted was something new, to look at. He stole my first kiss, and my innocence. Most unwillingly, I refused. But I instantly melt within every kiss and touch.

I walked through the long, empty halls. Silently and swiftly, I made my escape. I reached towards the deep brown doors. I was only a few yards away when I spotted Jane. Alec's sister. Jane and I had never gotten along, I hated her she hated me - simple. She glared at me, absentmindedly.

When her eyes focused, she remained passive throughout our conversation.

"Where do you think your going?" She raised her eyebrow

"Hmm. I'll make your day shall I?" I replied without hesitation or quivering "I'm leaving,"

Her passive face broke into a slow smirk.

"And you think you will get away?" She asked "He'll just come after you,"

I walked towards the doors, after walking past her. She did not make any verbal or non - verbal attempts to stop me.

I shrugged.

"Well then I hope he likes disappointment,"

After my venomous comment I walked through the doors and greeted my freedom back with open arms.