Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

The next day came and yes,I'm going to Seoul..My sister doesn't know about this moving situation of mine.And I'm okay of her not knowing that,its none of her business..

I didn't bother to tell Soyeon anymore,that I'm moving away from her and back to Sue.Cause she's a total bitch and she doesn't deserve my love.She deserves people who will treat her like shit.

I'm so excited to meet her again,I just really wish that the time pass so quickly.Cause I miss her really much..I don't know how to explain it,but I totally love her.The only problem is...What if she doesn't love me back?

As I travelled my way to the subway,I listened to Dont Run Away by Motte No wonder but I like it a lot.Its Sue and my favorite song.

After 25 minutes,I arrived in the subway.I went my way to the terminal and got my tickets from Busan to Seoul.

I took a sit at the benches and waited for the train,after 15 minutes of waiting.The train arrived.

"Busan to Seoul Train had arrived,please go inside."

I went inside the train and sat on a seat.I really feel happy today..

Time skip

I arrived from Busan and I hailed a cab since Sui said her address is at Zuazi Drive.I told the driver to drive me there.After 20 minutes of driving,we arrived at Zuazi Drive.I told the driver to stop at a tan,white and black house.I arrived at her house and paid the driver..

"Wow,her house is so nice.I wonder if Sui's house is nice like this."I mumbled.

I rang the doorbell and soon a tall-brown haired guy opened the gate..Is he Taehyung?He's usually handsome but why are all the Kim's pretty?I just wonder about that.

"Sui,he is here!"The brown haired man said.

"He's here?Okay getting there."I heard Sui's voice..

She then appeared on the gate..

"Oh hi Jimin,welcome to Seoul..Sue is still asleep I think so maybe you can still come and chat with us.Hyerin and Chen is here too."Sui said giving me a smile.

I walked in the house as I bowed to them.Chen and Hyerin just rolled their eyes,and I got disappointed.I thought they would be happy that I'm here,my expectations are too high.

I put my luggage in the corner so that I can rest for awhile.

"So how was the trip?"asked Sue.

"Oh...It was quite long but to be honest,it only cost a penny."I said..

"Well then,since I'm in front of you now...What did you do to her?"Taehyung asked..

"I-uhm..I don't know how to.explain...But-"

"Then you don't have to go here.."Hyerin said with annoyed tone..

"Okay..I'm sorry..I didn't know what happened to me.Why did I cheat with Soyeon?And why did I break up with her instead of breaking up with Soyeon?"I said with honesty.Or rather I asked my self??

"Maybe because you love Soyeon more than her."Taehyung said as he was looking on his phone..

"Wow,his voice is so deep.."I mumbled lowly.

"Your true Tae,he loves Soyeon more.If he really loved Sue,Then the situation wouldn't be like this."Chen said.

I just looked down as I felt guilt,sadness,and anger inside of me.

"But look,I know you can make it up to her.."Sui said..

God,Sui does really wants to let me confront her.

"Sui,why do you really want me to confront her?"I asked

"Its because I want you guys to be together,and have cute childrens..I would be they're aunt and they would be so happy.."Sui said with happiness.

So she wants me and Sue to have babies?

Okay so this is the only time I can update..But I will try cause I don't want you guys to be unhappy.But anyways I hope you like this short chapter..Slow Update is really going on.Hopefully you guys will be alright.

Thankyou guys and leave your votes or comments.

Bye my cuty potatoes!