15

The car ride back home was silent. All of you were too tired to say anything. And you and Jacob were both too shocked and scared.

All of you finally reached home. You and Jacob ran up the stairs to the door.

You went into the huge mansion as you heaved a sigh of relief. This place was a safe haven and you were happy to call this your home since you live here now.

You gave Jacob a hug before both of you rushed back to your bedrooms.

You ran towards your bedroom with Tom following behind you.

"Hey! Y/n stop!" Tom grabbed your wrist, pulling you back towards him.

"Y/n please say something."

He looked at you. The usual sparkle in your eyes was gone and he looked down at you worriedly. You couldn't get a word out but he couldn't blame you after what just happened.

Tears started streaming down your face. Tom's hand reached uo to wipe away your tears.

"Please don't cry... It's okay, you don't have to say anything." He wrapped his arms around you.

Both of you stood there for a while before both of you went to your bedroom.

You got ready for bed. Once you were done, you immediately went to bed and threw the covers over you. You closed your eyes. You could feel the bed dip as Tom got into the bed with you. He placed a kiss on your forehead before both of you drifted away to sleep.

~~

The sunlight shone through the curtains, lighting up the dim room. You rubbed your eyes, sitting up. You let out a yawn, causing Tom to wake up too.

"Hey princess." He turned around and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"What time is it?" You said.

You turned around to check the little clock on the bedside table.

12.11.2018 11 a.m. (I skipped a few days because idk wat to write and im lazy :P)

"Wake up, Tom."

"5 more minutes..."

"But it's already 11!"

"5 more minutes..." Since you got the same response, you decided to let him sleep in a little.

"Fine." You pushed heavy Tom's arms away and stood up.

"Wait where are you goinggggg?" Tom asked, tugging at your arm.

"I'm going to get breakfast. I'm hungry!" You said. (Lol what's more important to you? Food or sleep??)

"Noooo stay with me..." Tom whined. And with a strong tug you landed back on the bed.

"Tom!"

His arm wrapped around you once again, the weight holding you down.

"I'm hungry!"

"Just 5 more minutes..."

You groaned and gave in.

~~

Both of you sat at the dining table, eating waffles as brunch. You grabbed a piece and put it on your plate, savouring every last bit of it.

"What are you gonna do later?" You asked with your mouth full.

"I have a meeting later."

"Ok then I'm just gonna-

"Grab a book, sit at your window seat and read like you do everyday?" Tom cut you off, saying exactly what you were going to do.

"I don't do that everyday..." You said, looking down at your waffles, knowing that you were just lying to yourself.

Tom smirked.

"Yes you do."

"Well it's not like you let me go anywhere."

"Well you know why..." Tom said and you frowned.

~~

You sat at your window seat, reading a book you just picked out from the library. Your fingers traced over the words as you imagined the scene playing out in front of you.

You smiled to yourself and looked up, petting Tessa who was sitting on your lap.

You looked out the window. A figure stood behind the fences. The same person you keep seeing almost everyday. Nothing much had happened since the gala except for the person standing behind the fences.

At first, you just ignored the guy, thinking that it was just your eyes playing tricks on you. But now, you were starting to get scared. The way he would stand outside the fences at the same time everyday and stare at you. And when you turn around, he would disappear as if he was never there.

You leaned forward and looked closer.

Bang!

A shot was fired at your window. You let out a scream, falling on to the floor. Tessa barked. You looked at the window. The bullet was not strong enough to break the window as it was bulletproof.

The door flung open, revealing Tom and Harrison. Tom rushed over to you while Harrison went to check the window.

"Are you ok?" Tom asked, a worried look on his face.

"T-Tom there was a-a man! He shot at m-me!" You cried.

"I know I know. I came here as soon as I saw him outside the gates."

Tom helped you up and brought you to the bed. His arm ran up and down your back, comforting you, as you leaned into him.

"There isn't anybody outside, Tom." Harrison said.

"They couldn't find anyone at all?!" Tom asked.

"Unfortunately, yes..."

"Get them all in my office now!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Should I make a sequel? (Please comment! It will really help me 😊)