Unless you were high

Saturday afternoon and I was in detention. I did the mistake of telling my mum where I was going when she asked.

I didn't raise you like this, she said
What have you become? she said
My daughter's a criminal, she-

Wait that actually sounds like a good story title.

I'm was in the front of the class looking out the window where the rain drizzled on the glass.

This would've been a perfect time to wrap myself around my huge bedsheet covers  and snuggle myself in them while I had my phone in my hands while I read a Wattpad story.

Oh how I missed my dear bed.

I looked down on my desk looking at my maths book with all the algebraic equations that I failed to answer.

Honestly algebra should be a crime. Numbers and letters should've never been mixed up.

Dear maths,
I liked you much better before you started hooking up with the alphabet.
Sincerely, Emilie Anderson

I glanced away from my maths book cause it already started giving me a headache.

When I wanted to grab a book to read from my bag; to kill the time; I felt a crumpled up paper hit the back of my head.

I picked it up from the floor with frown on my face and unraveled it to see what it said.

Can I have a pencil? :)
-E.W

I looked at the initials wrote on the piece of paper and there were only two people I knew with those initials:

Emma Warde and Ethan Wilson but you would've never caught Emma in the detention room...

Unless you were high,

But Ethan on the other hand would have spent all his Saturday afternoons in this very detention room.

Kinda felt bad for his parents really.

I guess you would've classified him as the typical high school bad boy.

I scanned across the detention room and met with Ethan Wilson's hazel eyes.

He looked at me and smiled. My eyes hovered across his hands and saw him playing with a pencil that looked chewed up at the tip.

I thought he didn't have a pencil.

I gave him a look of confusion as I threw back his piece of paper in his hand

I gazed back at the window and watched as the drops of rain slid down the glass.

Admit it, when we were children we would always have a race to see which droplet of rain would slide down first.

Hot chocolate would've been good right about then.

While I daydreamed about food my train of thoughts were ruined by our detention teacher.

"Kids, I want you guys to finish the worksheet I have on my desk, I'll be back soon." Our detention teacher said as he gathered up his stuff.

"Okay " I answered back while Ethan just stared blankly at him.

Wait...

I'm in here with Ethan Wilson, the hugest d*ck I know, alone.

Oh gosh,

This is gonna be the longest and most tiring 2 hours of my life.

Might as well slept through it.

——***——

I sat up in shock when I felt another piece of crumpled paper hit the back of my head.

I swear on my dead grave whoever had the audacity to ruin my beauty sleep was a dead man... or woman

We weren't gender based here.

I scanned the room and saw Ethan. Ugh, him again.

I picked up the piece of paper and unraveled it. When I saw what he wrote there my blood began to boil.

This dude made me want tie myself up in a chair of nails while I was kept in an extremely hot room with no oxygen whatsoever...

Okay, I went a bit too far.

You drool when you sleep.
-E.W

As soon as I read it I immediately wiped the drool from my mouth.

I then got my scrap book out ;to write back to him; and tore a small piece of paper out of it.

And this was when my great art skills took place.

Please note the sarcasm.

I drew a middle finger on the small sheet of paper, ahh master piece, then threw it back at him.

Whoever said art wasn't needed in this world was out of their mind.

I admired as I saw his smirk turn into a frown.

That, my friends was only attained with the power of art.

——***——

As I was doing my Physics homework I felt another scrambled piece of paper hit my head.

I swear this bish had a death wish, this was the hundredth piece of paper he threw on my head.

I let it fall onto the ground landing on the other scrambled papers that swarmed the floor.

Ethan was really starting to piss me off, he really knew how to press my buttons.

And the worst part was some of the papers I checked had nothing written on them and others just had really bad drawings.

Which by the way a four year could've drawn better. I mean I was no artist but seriously.

I felt another scrunched piece of paper hit the back of my head and this ticked me off.

"Ethan I swear on my dead grave that if you don't stop throwing papers at me YOU WON'T HAVE ANY HANDS TO THROW THEM WITH!" I said through gritted teeth.

"I know deep down you want me, but it's cool I'll wait for you." He replied as he smirked and winked at me at the same time.

"I would be out of my mind to like you." I snapped back.

I would've be insane to like someone like Ethan, I mean I was already insane but that's besides the point, irrelevant. What I wanted to put across was that Ethan and I would have never happened.

I judged it from my past life experience and from what I know I really wouldn't have wanted to date someone like Ethan, or Ethan himself, it wasn't worth the all the pain.

Second part done . It's a tad bit short and the story line is little bit of a mess but as I said I'll fix it later on when I'm done with the story. Thank you so much for favouriting my story it really means a lot, anyways farewell.... For now. Ok actually bye 👋

Oh and don't forget to leave any advice in the comments .

Okie actually goodbye.

Oh and my sister inspired me with the drooling idea so I'm just giving her the credit. Go check out her account and read one of  her stories, Bittersweet. Her username's pxttyvibes.

Okay, bye, actually.