Wait where we goin

Guys the more you comment and vote the more I'll prob upload cause it make me motivated

"Savannah get up," I hear Codi yell from the hallway. "Come on girl there is a house meeting."

"Ok ok I'm up," I say getting out from under the covers and making my way downstairs. Kirk and Codi went and woke up Nilsa and we all went downstairs to join the other roommates.

"So we all know biker week is coming up," Jeremiah says starting the house meeting. "And I think for us our genre isn't necessarily biker week. And I see no better reason to go somewhere new and exciting just like we did in New Orleans and shared that experience together."

"To feed off that do any of y'all have any suggestions on where we should go?" Kirk says. I got excited just thinking about going somewhere with my roommates. Even though last time it didn't work out that well last time.

After a short conversation and some weird suggestions we all decided; we were headed to fucking CABO BIATCH.

We all were super excited and started to pack immediately , I tried to pack lightly because we weren't going for that long but as per usual I found myself overpacking.

Time had started to pass and the sun was starting to set as I went outside to find Gus and Jeremiah said out on the walk way to the beach. "What y'all talking about?" I ask jumping up to take a seat on the railing in between the two.

"We are discussing how Gus is going to cut everything off before Cabo," Jeremiah says in his usual dad tone.

"With Nilsa?" I asked kind of surprised.

"Yeah there no way I'm going to Mexico and having anything lingering," he says turning to me.

"For any certain reason?" I felt so stupid asking that question because I knew he wasn't going to say what I wanted him to say. He wasn't going to say it was because he wanted to be with he and I was stupid for even hoping that he would.

"I mean I have just been putting it off so I don't hurt her but no matter what it is going too," Gus says.

"I mean no matter if you walk up in bed with Nilsa or not in Mexico I am still going to have a great time either way," Jeremiah says. "Whether you are going to have a good time that I don't know," Jeremiah laughs.

"Yeah I know that why I'm ending it tonight," Gus says.

"Ok well I'll leave you to finish your work out," Jeremiah says as I follow him back inside. "You know Nilsa and him are still going to flirt." He says after I close the door to the living room.

"Yeah I don't think they'll ever stop unless Nilsa gets a new man and even then who knows." I say throwing myself on the couch.

"Yeah and no matter what happens Nilsa is never going to be ok with you two," Jeremiah says. He sudden comment made me hold my breathe.

"Well that's ok cause there is nothing there, nothing serious at least," I say pressing my lips together in a tight line after.

"OK Savannah," Jeremiah says before heading over to the stair. "You should start getting ready we are leaving soon," he says going up stairs.

I wanted to scream, every fear I had about my hopes with Gus were just reassured by Jeremiah... Gus's best friend. It was just basically confirmed that if we were ever going to be anything I would just ruin my friendship with Nilsa. And I don't even know how Gus feels about me.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

As we piled back into the thot-mobiles I got into the boys and Codi got in the girls car, "Damn she was not letting you have that talk." Kurt says looking back at Gus who was seated next to me in the back of the van.

"I know," Gus says. He continues on about Nilsa while I block him out. While how vowed to stay sober so he could talk to Nilsa I used our very short time at the bar wisely and ordered as many of the strongest drinks I could.

Walking into the house I was the last one while Nilsa run inside trying her best to avoid her conversation with Gus. "CODI?" I yell, "Codi will you take some shots with me?"

"Honey no," he says putting his arm around my shoulders leading me up the stairs. "We have to wake up early tomorrow we are going to Cabo." I sighed loudly leaning into him. I was rarely the one who drank the most especially when we were doing something the next day, but tonight I was feeling pretty buzzed and I was the only one.

'Ughhhhhhhhhhh fine." I say. everyone quickly went up to their rooms to get as much rest as they could before or early morning flight but I stood in front of the microwave waiting for my pizza rolls. Quickly running upstairs to put on more comfortable clothes, I was trying my best to beat the timer. But when I was running past Nilsa's room I saw Gus sitting on Nilsa's bed. Rolling I ran back downstairs to what was more important... my pizza rolls.

Taking myself outside I sat down at the table and slowly ate my pizza rolls taking a small bite on the corner then blowing on them to make sure they wouldn't burn my tongue. Eventually GUs came outside with a plate full of wings and sat down across from me. "You excited for tomorrow?" he says but getting nothing more then a eye roll from me. "You ok?" he questions my silence but I was still not answering him. "Savannah if there's something wrong tell me."

I couldn't take it anymore my angry quickly started to bubble inside me, so I got up to leave putting my hand on the door knob to go back inside but something stopped me. Everything I was feeling: the regret, the desire, the fear, and the hope all turned to angry and it was all directed towards Gus.

"You know you're a fucking jerk."

"What?" Gus defends himself at my sudden out burst. "Savannah what did I do?"

"You know you have two girls who really like you and you could have the fucking decency to sack up and officially tell them that you don't like them back."

"Vannah I tried to tell Nilsa but... wait two?"

"Holy fuck, I'm so stupid." I say running my hands through my hair. "You know you played me so well Gus you didn't even know you played me."

"Savannah what are you talking about?"

"You know I was stupid for liking you knowing you don't want a relationship, but you would come to me, cuddle up with me, come in my room, kiss me last night, but some how i'm the one with the unexpected feelings. And then you would make me watch while you would go out with a girl who you don't even fucking like."

"Vannah---" Gus starts getting up from his seat.

"No Gus," I say making him stop his movement towards me. "It wasn't fucking fair that you played me like this, its not fair that I feel this way and you don't. Its not fair that I had to watch while you chose her over me and you chose her over and over again and you would tell me how badly you want to end things with her because you don't even FUCKING LIKE HER." I yell trying to catch my breathe. Gus again tried to step closer to me. "No, don't come near me because your actions never match your words Gus and I fell for it once and I wont fall for it again." I basically shout it was definitely my buzz that was turning into this uncontrollable rage but I didn't care Gus just looked at me with disbelief.

"So maybe I'm the idiot for feeling things that I shouldn't of and knew wasn't going to end well but at least I don't play people like you do." I say before opening the door and going inside.