Terrible start to a great summer

Season 1 EP 201

"Check out that wall out see what I'll do to a motherfucker." Kortni yells as she goes down the stairs.

She continues to yell about how people touching her stuff and how she'll knock a bitch out but honestly I was too busy drinking  to get involved especially when people are throwing punches at walls. As she continues to yell, I continue to pour myself another drink letting my buzz become a little stronger.

What a terrible start to the summer.

/////////////////////

Eventually everyone calmed down and we all decided to go to coyote ugly saloon. Driving there I sat in between Gus and Kirk. Gus wrapped his arm around me as we listened Kortni ramble ok about how her hand might be broken. It felt nice to be close to him, wrapping my arm around his back a leaned closer to him.

As we all get to the bar we were taking shots and having beers. And for the first time after Kortni's freakout the roommates were getting along. Doing our usual crazy shit; Kortni dancing on the bar, Jeremiah doing his dad dancing, Codi was dancing with candance, and Nilsa, Aimee were taking shots together, and Gus, Kirk, and I were dancing together.

"Hey I'm gonna grab more drinks you want?" I yell over the music to Gus and Kirk. Kirk just nodded in agreement. "I'll come with you," Gus says while we make our way to the bar.

Waiting for the three beers we ordered Gus wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Savannah," he says while tightly squeezing me against his body.

"I love you too Gus Gus."

"No I like love love you Vannah," he says placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Seems like Gus Gus is drunk drunk," i say.

"Come on Vannah you love me too. Like really love me and you know it." Gus says. I couldn't tell if he was joking or just drunk.

"Of course I love you Gus," I say taking the 3 beers from the nice bartender. Handing one to Gus and bring one back to Kirk on the area where everyone was dancing.

Eventually my buzz started to weaken as my intake of alcohol stared to slow because I was to busy dancing with Kirk and some random girls I just met. "Where did Gus go?" I ask Kirk over the music. We hadn't seen him since he went to get more drinks from the bar about 30 minutes ago.

"No sorry I don't know where your boyfriend went," Kirk says sarcastically. He has a strong belief that we are secretly dating, which doesn't make any sense because how would we hide that while sharing a house with other people... and because I don't like him that way of course.

Taking a quick lap around the bar I quickly found Gus hand and hand with some girl. Making eye contact Gus made a beeline right towards me. "Hey Savannah this is McKayla, we are gonna head home ok?" He says the small blonde gives me wave and a shy smile.

"Oh ok," I say putting the nicest smile I could on.

"It's ok if I use your room right?" Gus leans in to whisper in my room. Cause there was an odd number of people in the house I had a room all too myself. The only problem was my room was designated hunch room (with the agreement that they did the laundry the next day).

"Yeah of course," I say.

"Thank you it was nice meeting you," the McKayla girl says.

"No problem. It was nice meeting you too," I smile back.

After they walk away I take a direct route to the bar trying my best to get my buzz back. And that was the last thing I can recall.