The Legend of Zelda: The Mystical Seed of Courage

So, this is the introduction, because I know that some people won't understand what's exactly going on, and I want everyone to be able to enjoy my story, and thus, this:

So basically it's about this kid named Link who dresses in green. He has the mark of the Triforce, (It's kinda like a blessing, each piece of the Triforce has it's own unique power.) on his left hand. The three pieces are Power, Wisdom, and Courage. A magical princess who rules a land called Hyrule (Where the story originated.) posses the Wisdom part. Her name is Zelda, and she gets kidnapped by the bad guys a bit too much. Then there's Ganondorf, the 'King of Devil's who has the Power, and seeks to complete the Triforce so he can be all powerful, take over the world, etc.

Then there's the Three Goddesses of Hyrule. They created Hyrule, and they are also split so each has a Triforce piece. Din, who has the element of fire, and is the Oracle of Seasons, who controls.... well, seasons, was said to have created the material world. She is the Triforce of Power. Nayru, the Oracle if Ages who controls, to an extent, time, is sorta the element if water, and created the laws and order of the world. She is Wisdom. Finally, there's Farore, this other Oracle/Goddess (Her game, the Mystical Seed of Rebirth, was never released.) who is kind of a sideshow. She was dubbed the Oracle of Secrets, but people debate wheter her title would be different if her game was released. She is the Oracle of Secrets, who doesn't seem to have much apparent power. Her elements are wind and grass, and she supposedly created all living beings. She is the Courage in the Triforce.

Ok, so, at one point, Link seals Ganondorf away in this prison called the Sacred Realm, and killed his nannies, the Twinrova, who are twin witches from Ganondorf's race, the Gerudo. Then Yipee. They live happily ever after. More adventures happen, so now, at this point, Zelda's trying to round up the Oracles and keep them safe from Ganondorf's minions. She's got Nauru and Din under some sort of protection already, who were rounded up by Link and this old lady called Impa, who is basically Zelda's babysitter.

Ok, so, before your head explodes, this story is a made up adventure on how Farore's game might have been like. Other lands, rules, creatures, races, and mysterious bit-bobs lie beyond this point. PREPARE.. YOURSELF. Some of the less important things aren't mentioned here, but feel free to ask me any questions if you have them!

~HopetoBelieve