seven

Warnings: none
Word count: 1120

tweek POV
I shyly followed butters down the empty hallway. After I received my schedule, the counselor insisted that butters showed me around the school. So, that's what he's been doing for the past half hour. Butters suddenly slowed to a stop in front of a classroom door. "And this is your homeroom class! What a coincidence, this is my homeroom too" He explained cheerfully, gesturing to the door in front of me. I sighed relieved, at least I had a class with someone I kinda knew. "O-okay" I mumbled, shooting him a small smile. "Are you ready?" He asked, his hand inching toward the door of that classroom. I clutched my binder, nodding hesitantly. Butters grinned softly, opening the door and walking into the class. The teacher Looked up from his desk, making eye contact with butters, but quickly glancing over to me and shooting me a smile. "Ah! You must be the new student! Shedule please" he said, holding his hand out and turning his attention back to the papers on his desk. I twitched, shakily grabbing the paper out of my pocket with my free hand and placing it in his hand as butters went to sit in his seat. The teacher observed it briefly, humming and handing me back the sheet of paper. "Alright Mr.. Tweek tweak, please take a seat next to butters. I assume you are familiar with him." He said, motioning toward the empty desk next to the cheerful blonde. Butters smiled, waving his had excitedly. I couldn't help but smile back, his joy was contagious. I started of to the desk and sat down. It was in the far left corner of the room, on the second row next to the window. I turned and looked at butters, but his attention was back on the board. I looked away, not wanting to stare at him like a creep and opened my binder. I grabbed the big notebook out of it and opened to the first page.

Shit. I don't have a pencil.

Craig POV

I stared up at the board, mindlessly jotting down notes, trying not to focus my attention on the familiar twitchy blonde sitting just a seat away. I don't know why I was so.. Aware Of this kid. He was just like every other asshole here, except he twitches. Its annoying. I glance around the room, bored. My eyes fell on Kenny.
he was a row behind us, directly behind tweek. I watched as he stared at tweek from his desk, checking him out and biting his lip. He turned to Stan, lightly elbowing him. Stan turned his head, looking at Kenny confused, a slightly annoyed look on his face. Kenny smirked, nodding his head in tweek's direction. Stans annoyed expression was replaced with a slight smirk as he leaned over toward Kenny, whispering something to him. I opened my mouth to say something, but as soon in was about to snap at them to stop being creeps a familiar voice rang through my ears
"b-butters? Do you h-have a pencil?" I snapped my head to his direction. Butters never had any spare pencils, he always gave them all away. I quickly opened my binder, unzipping my pencil pouch and grabbed one. I leaned forward and looked in their direction, holding out the pencil in tweeks direction. "I have a pencil." I said, making eye contact with tweek before butters could reply. A blush creeped onto tweeks face as he hesitantly grabbed the pencil from me, causing butters to lean back out of the way. Tweek put the pencil on his desk, looking back at me and mumbling a small 'thank you' before turning his attention back to his work. I nodded, craning my neck to glance back at kenny and Stan. Stan smirked, glancing between me and Kenny. Kenny, however, was glaringl at me. I stared back at him, my smug smirk not leaving my face as I turned my attention to the board and snickered. I saw butters look at me, raising an eyebrow through the corner of my eye. I chose to ignore it. Soon enough, the bell that signalled the end of class suddenly rang, causing everyone to jump up and rush out of the room. Tweek jumped in his seat, hurriedly gathering his things. I grabbed my binder, swiftly sliding out of my desk and head over to tweek's desk- only for McCormick to cut in front of me, stopping me in my tracks. I watch as he leaned over facing tweek, placing his elbows on the blonde's desk and resting his head on his hands "hey Blondie~" he coed, smiling crookedly. I watched as tweek flushed furiously, stuttering out a reply "h-h-hello" he said quietly, analyzing Kenny's face. "Why don't I walk you to your next class?" He questioned, grabbing  tweeks things from him and calmly placed them under his arm. Butters suddenly cleared his throat, pushing past me and approaching the two with a hurt look on his face. It was no secret that butters had a thing for Kenny. Or, at least not to me. Butters had told me how he felt for Kenny awhile back, after he had one too many drinks at one of Clyde's parties. "actually, fellas, I'm supposed to be walking tweek to Hus classes, considering we have almost every class together." He said sweetly, glaring at Kenny. Butters grabbed tweek's wrist and pulled him out if his desk, snatching his stuff from Kenny and shoving passed him. Tweek followed butters, staring down at his shoes as butters rushed out of the classroom. I turned to Kenny, smirking cockily at him. "Wow dude, you're so smooth" I praised sarcastically, fanning myself like those girls in the cliché movies do when their crush does something 'cool'. "Up yours, tucker" kenny said, punching me in the arm as he rolled his eyes.  "You wish, McWhoremick" I retorted. "Hey, I have an idea" Stan suddenly spoke up. I jumped, unaware of him being here. Me and Kenny glanced at each other, then back at him cocking an eyebrow. "Go on.." Kenny urged, taking a step toward Stan. "You guys seem to have taken a liking to the new kid.." He began, putting his hinds in his jacket pockets. Me and jenny both nodded hesitantly. "Well.. Why not make it a little fun? Whoever gets with him first is the best player" Stan challenged, a devilish grin spreading across his face.

Is this a good idea? No.

Will someone end up getting hurt? Probably.

Will the finished product of this 'game' be good? No.

Was I gonna pussy out because of that? Fuck no.

I turned to look at Kenny, only to see he was already staring back at me, a mischievous grin in his face. I simply smirked in return. We both turned our gaze back to Stan. "Deal." We said in unison. Stan removed his hands from his jacket pockets, patting us in the shoulders and heading toward the door. He stopped in the door way, turning toward us

"Well then, let the game begin."

A/N
OKAY SO THIS IS WHERE THE SORRY STARTS TO A C T U A L L Y START. I HAD A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLOT IDEA WHEN I FIRST BEGAN THIS BOOK, BUT I HAVE AN EVEN BETTER ONE NOW AND IM SO EXCITED, IM A LIL MORE MOTIVATED QLSO ILL ADD IN THE COOL FONT FOR THE CHAPGER TITLE L8R I JUDT FIGURED YALL WANTED ME TO HURRY UP AND UPDATE KSKS