The news.

Authors P.O.V

Im sorry for the gap in posting, ive been really busy.

Devans P.O.V

"Close call " Devan thought to himself, he had almost been found out by collins, his truth had gotten worse recently. "Hey Dev" Collins said from the drivers seat, "what door did you run into?" Collin asked suspiciously, "you know, that one door, the big hard metal one" Devan said reluctantly. "The gym door" Collins said "yes, yep that one" Devan said quickly "weird answer but ok" Collins said slowly.

Collins P.O.V

"Lately Devan has been off, what going on in his mind. Ever since he told me about his depression he has been acting really weird." Collins thought to himself as he drove up their driveway. Right as Collins pulled up Devan tried to get out, but Collins way fast enough to lock the doors. "LET ME LEAVE COLLINS!" Devan screamed, "NO, not until I know whats up"  Collins said sternly.  "YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND COLLINS" Devan screamed as he tried to unlock the car. " Yes I can, there is a lot of stuff you dont know about what happened in high school. There was this kid, Lucas was his name. He was a giant football player, every body knew him. not because he was popular, but because he beat me up every day. I would always tell you guys the same lie. But when i came home with a black eye it was because he would punch and punch until i cried. I never tripped over a crack in the hall floor."

Authors note- ok so i know there isn't a lot of stuff in  devans part but i just wanted to tell you, john is Lucas's younger brother.  the chapter was short but i have to make spaghetti so... ill post on Saturday or Wednesday if i have school off. Bye!