The Darkness

Devans P.O.V

"Why did collins react like that?" Devan says after collins left, collins saying that did make devan feel sad. He never wanted to hurt collins by telling him.

Time Skip to the next day..

Devans P.O.V

"Ugh, Why does it have to be Monday?" devans classes on Mondays were French, History, English, and Math. but just to devans luck he has all of his classes with john. John has been abusing Devan since the 8th grade. "Dad!" Devan yells after pulling on his school cloths, a blue hoodie and some grey skinny jeans "Could I please have a ride to school?" "Yeah sure bud" Devans dad replies. On devans way to school he sees john on the road walking. As Devans dads car passes its like time stops for Devan. He can see john staring at him from the sidewalk. "Hey dad can you drop me off behind the school? my friends and I are meeting back there today." That was a total lie. Devan had no friends, and didn't plan on making any.

Collins P.O.V

"geese. now what. Dev is at school, dad has work and mom is in Florida. Maybe I should make a video? haven't made a Q and A in a long time maybe ill do one of those." after deciding that collins takes his camera and starts to film.

Time skip to afternoon

Devans P.O.V

All throughout History John has been staring me down. Luckily he had skipped French with his friends. But now that hes back, he keep mouthing, "your dead meat soon devan" john mouths across the room. In the hallway to English John pulled him into the mens bathroom and started punching devan in the face until devan was passed out. The last thing devan saw before passing out was darkness.

Authors note-

ok so sorry if my spelling is bad but how do you think the story is? and i wont be adding a chapter till tomorrow so thanks for reading this!