Chapter 8: Longing

Koo Rae's POV

It's my second week here in Beverly Hills and I'm getting bored.

"Mom, I'm getting bored. Should i buy a dog?" i asked
"Yah, if you want a dog, just buy in Korea. Dogs can't board the plane. In fact it'll be just two weeks before you go back." mom nagged.

"I can't be updated with My Instagram or Twitter lol" i said

"If you want news, there's TV. You can watch Korean channels there" mom left me for work.

I turned the TV on and the news is starting

I grabbed a paper and pen to list what should I do for two weeks.

"Go Hiking, Cycling, Shopping, should I go out of Beverly Hills? Hmm, should I go to Las Vegas?" i mumbled.

I started scribbling. I should probably write songs.

' iKON have Reached another hit song with their comeback Song Killing Me'

"I'm proud of them" i said
As I watch them perform

Should I go to the beach?
Nah, it's not fun alone.

I turn the TV on and rode the bike around our village. I went to a shop selling Cameras. I broke my DEAR so I'm gonna buy a new one and i'll go hiking tomorrow. To get inspirations. For my new songs.

"Omg." the girl beside me said

I looked at her and smiled. She seems weird

"Koo Rae?" the girl said
"Yes. You know me?" i asked
"Of course I know you! I'm a fan! Can we take a picture?" she asked and I agreed.

" It's a good thing I wore this shirt! Omg! I had the feeling to wear it" she said as she show me her Shirt saying 'I write songs for good Music not for Money and Awards-Koo Rae'

I signed her shirt and said she'll brag it to her friends who's also my fans.

"I don't have a Fandom name tho. I'm not famous, it's great to meet you. What's your name?" i asked

"I'm Kelly!" she said.
"I bought this Polaroid Camera in Korea. This is the first time i'll use it. Can we take a picture?" i asked
"I would love too" Kelly said

I asked the Sales lady to take a picture of us and she did. When the fan left, I started paying for the new camera I brought.

"You must be famous ma'am" The sales lady said
"I'm not. I just produce Songs in Korea I'm not even comfortable in front of cameras I only am comfortable behind it" i said.
"Oh that explain two cameras here" she said

I laughed at her reaction and bid goodbye.

When I arrived home, I wrote something on the Polaroid

' I met her while buying a new cam this is Kelly. '

I may look like an idiot but I don't want to forget special moments.

Later that day, mom and dad arrived home with food. This is basically what I live for.

I've spent a day again doing good stuffs. Doing something makes you less bored and forget about things lol

Kim Hanbin's POV

I'm kinda wondering if she ever miss me. Kim Hanbin are you an idiot? Of course she'll miss you. You're her bestfriend.

Today, my new vlog is up and everyone's thinking we Already have our friendship over but no actually. Lol.

I'm hanging out with Haruto a lot and other trainees. They are cool.