Run Away With Me

Song: Aladdin - A Whole New World 

Aladdin inspired me for this one ♥ made me wish something like this happened in the show

✨ 🤝 ✨

3rd POV

"Okay, I'm right down the hall if you need me, okay?" Glimmer told Adora as she was leaving her room. Adora nodded that she understood. Glimmer gave her a tiny smile before shutting the door, leaving Adora alone for the rest of the night. 

Adora sighed to herself and walked over to her bed, sitting on it. She examined her bed, pink and fluffy, nothing like the one she had back at the Fright Zone. Her whole room wasn't anything like her old one, her new one was colorful, sparkly, really girly but the one thing that stood out the most to her was that she was alone

Adora laid on her bed and looked at the ceiling. She closed her eye's in hope she would fall asleep, but couldn't. She tossed and turned for awhile until she accidentally rolled off her bed. Instead of getting off the ground and crawling back into her bed, she stayed laid out on the floor. 

"I can't sleep without Catra." She told herself out loud. Ever since they were little, Catra slept in the same bed as Adora. Adora was so used to it, she needs the presence of Catra at her feet in order to sleep. But Catra was out of her reach, there was no way she was sleeping tonight.

Or so she thought. 

Adora suddenly heard movement outside her balcony. She propped herself up with her elbows and quickly looked outside, nothing was in sight. However she was still alerted. She got off the ground and slowly made her way outside her balcony. She looked around and didn't see anything.  She shrugged it off and turned around, and was instantly greeted with familiar different color eye's. 

She jumped backwards, shocked and confused. The figure in front of her smirked at Adora's expression. She gave Adora a little wave saying, "Hey, Adora~" 

Adora crossed her arms, "What are you doing here Catra?" she demanded. Catra's smirk faded and was replaced with a slight frown. "I'm here to bring you back.." She told her. 

Adora rolled her eye's and walked passed Catra back into her room. "I'm not going back to the Horde and you shouldn't be here." Adora stated, annoyed that Catra came all this way to bring her back to the Fright Zone. She wasn't going back there.

 Catra stood there for a moment staring at her best friend. If Adora didn't wanna go back to the Horde then what should she do? Catra thought about it for a moment, knowing that if Adora didn't come back with her, Shadow Weaver would probably blame and punish her for it. 

Catra suddenly had an idea. She took a deep breath and muttered out, "Then.. we can just leave.. together." 

Adora turned her head and glanced at Catra. "What are you saying?" She quizzed her, wanting to know what Catra had in mind. Catra took another deep breath. "I'm saying let's just run away... to a place no one will ever find us." She told her. Adora had an unsure look on her face, she was questioning whether to stay in Bright Moon to understand the She-Ra sword she now possessed or to run off with Catra to who knows where.

Catra ran over to the balcony edge, she looked down seeing how high up she was before turning back to Adora with a smile. Catra reached out her hand to Adora, "Do you trust me?" she questioned. Adora looked at Catra's hand, then at her hopeful smile she had on her face. 

Adora found it irresistible not to trust her, considering it was her former best friend that she's known for years. Adora returned the same back at Catra, "I do." she admitted as she grabbed her hand. Catra swept Adora off her feet and held onto her as she jumped off the balcony, landing on her feet. She quickly let Adora go and took her hand, pulling her into the whispering woods, where the two ran until they felt safe, never to be seen again by anyone. 

  ✨ 🤝 ✨