sword

Y/n .P.O.V.

I ended my song and I go out from that room. I need to go to my room and I feel someone follow me. I look behind and saw nothing. I just go back to my room.

<Skip>

-Morning time-

"Miss (Y/N) good morning and it's time to wake up." He say and he open the curtain. The bright sunlight made my eyes hurt and I cover my face with a blanket.

"Miss (Y/N) you will late for breakfast." He say.

"Fine! I will wake up now!" I say and go out from my bed.

"I prepare for the breakfast, if you anything just call me." He say and go out from my room.

I go to bath myself and dress up like I use to become swordwoman before I become the queen's butler.

{Use your favorite color}

Lizzy is in front of my room and she say.

"Let's go!"

<Skip>

We eat our breakfast. I want to say something.

"Lizzy before we are leaving, I want to show something to Ciel."

"Ok!" She say.

"What are you gonna show me?" Ciel say.

"Wait in your garden, I will be there." I say as I ran to my room and grab something.

I go to the garden and see Ciel with Sebastian.

"What do you want to show me?" Ciel Say.

"Oh this is my father sword that he give to me and I want to show you the sword." I say and open the luggage.

"What sword is it?" Ciel say to me and I think he is interesting on the sword

"It's called blue rose sword." I say and grab the sword.

"It like my father say this sword is little bit heavy." I say and try swing the sword.

"I want you to see me do with this sword!" I say and he just nod.

I walk in front the tree. I focus on the tree and attack it. I cut one down tree.

"Did you see it?" I say with smile face.

"How you do that?!" He say with shock face.

"Just focus on the target and practice sword more." I say.

"Thank you for watch that and bye Ciel." I say as I put the sword back into the luggage. I go to my room and packing my things.

<Skip>

As I and Lizzy prepare to leave, she hug Ciel and say good bye to Ciel. We go into carriage.

<Skip>

I say goodbye to Lizzy and open the door of my house.

"Welcome home! How is your day?" My mom say.

"It's great mother." I say.

"We get a letter from your brother. He say that he miss you and I think you should go there and see your brother." She say.

"Hm.. maybe tomorrow I will see my brother mother." I say.

"The maid will prepare for tomorrow and you will wake up early tomorrow." She say.

"Yes mother." I say and go to my room. I miss my brother so much. He was trained become swordman and I wonder if he meet someone there. I change into night grown and I go to my bed. I fall sleep.

-Continue-

________________________________________

Hello!!
I finally update now!!
Sorry for waiting :'))
I hope you enjoy read it :3
-josephine_svt17-