What's that Red Thing?

Ok guys! I felt like writing something Christmasy and just to make it clear. This Santa is not old! Just in case if you guys didn't get clues and there would be context clues on that in the next chapter. Enjoy!

You know when your having a really good dream and then something suddenly makes you awake leaving you awake in a bad mood?

I don't.

Okay not the best way to start this story but I -

Just get to part where you decided to kidnap me!

For you info, I wasn't trying to kidnap you. Second of all I like to say it was a capture.

What's the difference?

Capture sounds way less violent than kidnap.

No...not really...

Do you want me to start the story or what?

The thing is, I do. But start it off in a more better way.

Fine.

*clears throat*

So once upon a time-

This isn't a fairy tale.

*Takes in a deep breath*

Let's do this again.

Christmas was always the best time around the year for everyone else.
Presents and spending time with your love ones were the highlight of Christmas.

Except that wasn't the same for everyone.

I was one of the unfortunate.

Well not really unfortunate but I didn't have the happy family or gifts that you get that you want.

Last Christmas I got a 0.73 caliber from my dad.

The ideal present that every teenager wants.

The story's not going anywhere.

*rolls eyes*

It's called story development. I'm talking about myself so the reader would understand why I did what I did.

Well it's boring.

Suck it up.

Your in the naughty list this year.

*she looks up at him and walks closer to him that their chest are touching each other's.*

So are you

*with a seductive grin she steps back leaving him in daze*

You sure about?

Yep.

*he moves in forward titling his head towards her lips but was stopped just when their lips were about to touch."

Nah uh. That's one of the reasons why your on it. Also, not after the story is over.

*pout*