Allen added, "I know right. How lucky are we?" I just smiled at them and before I had the chance to reply the stage lights turned on and everyone's focus zoned in on the stage.

Immediately shouts and whistles were heard hollowing and whistles. There were four girls- two blondes, one brunette, and one girl with her black hair. Thy were all wearing matching lingerie outfits and black thigh high heels with dark seductive makeup on.

Nathan hit my shoulder again grinning at me. I turned back towards the stage ready for the show. Sitting back in my seat, I took a sip of my drink just in time to the music to start.

Oh she's sweet but a psycho, a little bit psycho

They all dipped down at their waists in synchronization and flipped their heads at just the right beat, bringing their bodies up slowly and sensually. I was not ready for the show.

At night she's screamin' "I'm ma ma ma out ma mind"

They popped their hips to the side. The girl with jet black hair was clearly the most talented as she stood among the rest. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. As the song continued I was hypnotized. Allen must have noticed because he pushed my shoulder and laughed telling the others, "Man I think someone's in love." I was embarrassed but I didn't pay much mind. I just chuckled with them too before locking my eyes back on the stage. Although I tried, it was hard to let my eyes stray to the other girls but this woman caught my attention with every movement.

Every turn, hand gesture, and wink towards the audience made me watch her, waiting for what she'd do next. She was completely absorbed into the dance and it showed not just through her moves but through her smile and attitude. I wanted to know her name.

Before I knew it, the song was over and the girls were exiting the stage. I found myself at the edge of my seat with my elbows on the table leaned in. I must have been in some kind of trance. That's what it felt like. Who was she?

There were cheers and whistles for forever it seemed like. I was clapping along, riding out the feeling the performance gave me.

"Man what a performance. Our little Alaric thought so, huh?" They were all pushing me laughing. I laughed along with them because it was pretty funny. My face was completely flushed from embarrassment.

"That girl hooked you in like a fish!" Brian exclaimed.

"Okay Alaric listen up. This is what you've got to know." I immediately started to listen intently to Nick's words. Maybe he knew about her. He was around here a lot more often helping out his aunt. He continued, "That girl's stage name is Sapphire. I don't know what her real name is. My aunt refused to tell me saying 'That girl is way to good for you'" He rolled his eyes but still had a smile on his lips. "Anyway, she the best dancer here but only works weekends. No one really knows much about her other than my aunt." I nodded registering the new information. It wasn't much but it was better than nothing.

"Hey don't let that keep you down," Allen smirked and said,"There she is over there why don't you ask her out?" My head whipped around to where he nodded his head. He was right. There she was talking to guests and accepting a few drinks. Was that a thing after a performance? I didn't know anything about clubs like this.

My face was turning hot registering what Allen had said. I turned back and glared at him. I felt like a 5 year old getting mad at their mom for not letting them stay up past their bedtime. There was no way I could even talk to her. I was way too shy for that and he knew, given his smirk and raised eyebrows that said "I dare you." I didn't have the guts for that. So I just turned away.

But when I turned my head, she was right in front of the group. "Hey boys, enjoy the show?"

"Yeah, Alaric? Enjoy the show?" Nathan patted my back. That asshole.

"Yes of course" I only could look up for a second to see her smirking.

"I'm glad... well want a lap dance?" I choked as my eyes bulged out. I finally looked up at her and she was giggling.
"I'm just kidding. Wow he's a shy one, huh?" My friends were all laughing patting me on the back. Douche bags... I'm never going to love this one down.

"Anyway hope you all enjoy your night. See you next time." She sent a wink and headed off in the other direction as I watched her long her black hair cascade down her back. I covered my face with my hands and slumped back into my seat. Although through all that embarrassment, I smiled.

—————

A/N Okay let me know what you guys think!! I could really use the feedback, especially because it was really hard writing in a boys point of view
💕