Ch 6 The Intertogation,... Whoa

Y/N POV
It was dark.

Cold, even.

Like, ...I was waking up without blankets. Not the best way to kick off the morning.

I start to stretch, ...just to be stopped by a rattle and clang.

Something was attached to my wrist. A cold metal band...

'Handcuffs?'

I looked to my left hand, moving it slightly in my confusion, just to see a silver band and chain move with it.

*Clatter* a little bit harder this time *CLATTER!* a swift motion, * CLANK!* "Ngh!" *Chatter* 'ugh, that hurt'

I gently rub my poor, sore wrist. 'It doesn't feel like a dream. I would've been able to tear out of that...'

My mind is working in over drive as I desperately try to recall what I did yesterday, 'I went to bed...'

As I try to contemplate what the hell happened, I fail to notice the door opening and someone walking inside. They sit across from me as,

"Sleepwalking?" I ask aloud, still lost and confused as to how I got in this predicament in the first place. While debating what happened in my own little world,

*cough*

Startled I looked towards the sound.

I suck in a heavy breath of air as I jump, "Jesus!"

-breaths out- "when did you get there?" I ask, while my heart heavily pounds in my chest. I let out another deep breath in hopes of relaxing.

Flatly they reply, "Not long."

Time slowly ticks by as I start to register what's happening.

...'I ...I don't like this....' I start to internally freak out.

'I Really don't like this!' My back starts to sweat and the palms of my hands are clamming up. My legs bounce, jittering with excess energy....

'I'm terrified!'

I went to bed not an electric chair!

"Please..., tell me this is an Ellen DeGeneres TV show thing..., please." I'm practically whinnying and begging here.

They are not amused, nor do they seem to care....

Me neither for that matter. I just want to get the hell out! I really, Really don't like it here. Leaving sounds like a brilliant idea...

"Do you know why you're here?" They ask.

I let out a small, "no" as I glance a few times at the door. 'I could run right? It's not like they have the chair bolted to the floor right? I could make it...'

I glance back at the person, only for them to raise their eyebrow.

"No!" I panic. "I really don't! I didn't do anything!" Fear causing me to trail off.

"Then why are you panicking?"

I froze, 'Panic?'

I looked in the guys eyes. I might have calmed down,  but...

"Panic?" My voice drips with venom as I glare at this man. This stupid. Stupid. Man.

I'm waaay passed terrified. Now. I'm just pissed.

"You try going to bed in bed, and wake up in cuffs!" I scoffed, my voice deep and dangerous. "Of course I Panicked!" I cross my arms, "I'm not Sherlock, you know." Rolling my eyes.