Chapter 14

Allyson's P.o.V
I woke up feeling strange. It's not my body feeling strange but I felt strange about what happened and what was said last night. We had sex before and he came in me. Shouldn't I be pregnant. Idk maybe I'm stressing it but Qua was still sleep, arms tight on me. I rubbed his arm and he loosened his grip. I went to the restroom and peed and got my toothbrush and toothpaste and panties and all the stuff I needed to get ready. When he wakes up I want to go somewhere fun with the crew because it's really pretty outside. I took a really good shower and got dressed in a true religion jogging suit with uggs because it was starting to get cold. I took out one of the Moschino purses Qua got me and made sure to put my keys and stuff in it. I went to the kitchen and looked in the lil refrigerator and nothing was in it. I'm hungry so I hope he wake up. I was still looking for something in the cabinets. I didn't want to order room service because we going somewhere anyway. I felt hands grabbed my waist hard. I screamed and jumped. I turned around and there Qua is laughing hard asl. I mugged him and walked away. I sat on the couch and got on my phone.
"Babyyyy what you want to eattt," he sung do a dance. Childish💀
I ignored him and scroll through the happy birthday tweets and dms.
"Wifeyyyy you madd," he sad singing and laughing.
"You mad," I said having a major attitude.
"Aye calm all that down lil baby," he came over to me and picked me up.
I swear I don't know how he keep picking me up, I be feeling like the heaviest person on earth. 
He kissed all over my face.
She rolled he eyes and laughed.
"Go get dressed, I'm hungry," I kissed him back.
He put me down and skipped off into the room like a lil white girl. 💀
_________________
Qua P.o.V
I'm getting ready so me and baby can go get some food and go to sky zone with Set, Take, Bri and nem. I took a good shower and brushed me teeth and all that. I put on a true religion sweatsuit and Jordan 11 concords.
I put grabbed my Louis V. "man purse". 😒 Ion know why people call it a man purse, that shit fruity. I sprayed some Versace on me and looked at myself in the mirror. Damn I see why bitches love me. Anyways I'm fucking hungry.
"Bae you ready,"
"Yeah"
We walked onto the elevator from the room. I grabbed her hand just to let these niggas know it's a NO NO. You can say that I'm very protective of her. We got outside and hopped into my Mas. I got someone to take her car home and bring one of my cars. That car is for special occasions. I think I'm gone buy her another car just for everyday activities. Lol.
"What you wanna eat," I cranked up the car grabbing her hand.
"Ion know ummm.." she just kept saying umm.
Lol she aggravating.
"Omg bae you want to go to the Flying Biscuit,"
"Yeah," I always go there so I didn't need a gps.
As I was driving I put my hand on her stomach and rubbed it.
"Why you being weird,"
"What just greeting my baby," I smirked.
______________