Chapter 2

( Kamie-mom in mm)

Allyson was still sleeping peacefully until her mom busted into her room singing loudly.

" Aww momma whyyy," Allyson whined not wanting to be awake.

" Un uh get uppppp it time to go,"

Allyson got up and went to bathroom. She used the toilet and the rest of the stuff she needed to do. She started to get dressed into a simple Nike sweat suit and all white Air Force 1s. After that. The moving came into her room to disassemble her furniture and load onto the truck. Allyson went downstairs into the kitchen to see her mom getting boxes of the kitchen ware. Allyson started to help her mom load the truck. After all their things were onto the large truck. The man stated to drive away. Allyson and her mom drove away to the air port. Allyson got out her iPhone 7 Plus and started listening to her favorite song by her favorite artist.

She put the song on replay while she looked out the window. On her way to Georgia.
__________________________________
Allyson fell asleep and wakened by her mom telling her they were at the air port.
Kamie gave her keys to the valet and grabbed her purse and her and duffel bag. Allyson got out the car and did the same. She stretched and started to follow her to the correct flight gate. They were finally on the plane and they got settled in.
" Here we go babygirl," her mom said smiling holding her hand.
Allyson smiled back and drifted asleep once again.
______________________________________

Allyson woke up to see that they were at the airport in Atlanta. ( it's more than one stop but pretend) She grabbed her duffel bag and exited the plane with her mom. They walked to the main entrance and waited for her car to arrive. After about a few minutes they saw her car. They started to head to their new house. After about 45 to 50 minutes they arrived to their new house.

Allyson looked at the  house stunned but noticed some boys walking past

Allyson looked at the house stunned but noticed some boys walking past. They looked at her and stopped. She put her head down quickly.
" You lik-," Kamie started but realized Allyson's head was down.
"What's the matter baby," she asked.
Allyson shook her head and continued looking down.
" Come on and let's go!"
Allyson got out slowly not wanting the group of boys looking at her. It was too late the group of boys were laughing and started to walk away. Allyson put her head down, slowly letting a tear slip. But she quickly dried it up before her mom went and interrogated. She went next to her mom viewing the beautiful house. It's had 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. It was really amazing.
"Come on let's go inside, the bugs getting at me," Kamie said laughing.
Allyson laughed along knowing her mom always knew how to make her smile.
____________________________________________
Allyson and her mom had settled in with all their furniture and belongings.
She was not in her room about to pick her outfit for the first day at her new school. She sighed heavily not wanting to go.
"What if those boys go to the same school as me," she thought out loud pacing the floor.
" Key get ready for bed and school tomorrow," Kamie yelled across the long hallway that separated their rooms. Allyson decided to just take a shower and go to bed. So she took a long hot shower, put on pjs, and went to bed listening to her playlist.
____________________________________________
2