She must have sensed that I was looking at her as she lifted her head and our eyes met. She was so gorgeous. She flashed me her famous smile and gestured me to sit beside her.

And that's when all went wrong. Out of nowhere, Zayn jumped out and smack Perrie's face with a handful of what looked like- oh no.. flour. She was coughing nonstop as Zayn smiled accomplishly. Then I noticed that Niall was there too, filming the whole scene, he was chuckling a bit.

Anger flared inside me as I took the nearest book I can get and ran towards Zayn, smacking the book on his head, making him double over and clutch his head tight. The book fell with a loud thud. Only then I realized that I smack Zayn with an old, chunky dictionary.

"Perrie," she was wheezing so badly. I wiped off the white dusty substance on her face using my hands, fighting the urge to panic. I don't know what to do.

"J-J-Ja-ade, I.. I c-ca-can't bre-athe-" her eyes watered, her mouth hanged open as she tried to get air. My heart crushed into millions of pieces. I don't like seeing Perrie like this.

"Can you walk?" She closed her eyes and nod a bit. I hook her arm around my shoulder, putting my free hand on her back for support, and together we stood up. "I'm going to take you to the clinic, okay?" I didn't wait for her to reply as I escorted her out of the library.

Some of the students gasped at the sight of Perrie. The halls were crowded, making it hard for us to go to the clinic. Perrie was a mess. Sweats starts to form on her head as she clutch on me tightly, holding for her dear life.

"MOVE! GET OUT OF THE WAY! I SAID MOVE!" I kept shouting and shouting, trying to get them out of the way.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Oh, sorry. Pardon me. Hey, Jade!" My head snapped at the owner of the voice. Sam Craske. Panic and worry was written all over his face. He jolted towards us, taking Perrie on his strong arms and wiped the remaining flour on her face. "Perrie, bud. You okay? Dude, what happened?"

I was lost of words to speak. Perrie and Sam were friends?

"Here, let me help you." He picked Perrie up in a bridal style. The crowd parted in front of us almost immediately. Jed and Harry was running towards us, meeting us halfway.

"Dude! Oh shit. Who did this to her?!" Jed yelled angrily.

"No time for that, bro. We need to take her to the clinic this instant." Sam said.

"Less talk, now go! Before it gets too late." Harry yelled.

"We'll take my car." Jed announced.

Car? But we have clinic here in school.

"You need to come with us." Harry took my arm and dragged me with them.

The car ride was silent. When we arrived at the hospital and Perrie was inside the emergency room, they asked me tons of questions. So I told them about what happened and how Zayn smack her with flour.

Harry shook his head.

Sam buried his face in his hands, breathing heavily.

Jed gritted his teeth and throws a fit on the wall, surprising us all. Sam instantly got up and stopped Jed from hurting his knuckles.

"Why can't he just understand that Perrie doesn't like boys? And why the fuck did he have to do that?! To take revenge, huh? I swear to god I'll snap his head and end his life."

"Jed."

"Wait, Perrie's gay?" They all look at me and nodded, making my jaw dropped. Jed sighed and kneeled before me, taking my hands in his. I felt blood instantly went up to my cheeks. A scene of him asking me to be his girlfriend plays in my mind. His brows were furrowed and his lips was jutted out a bit. He looked like he was in the verge of crying. "J-Jed, what are you-"