Daddy Issues

Y/N's Pov
There's come a time where you need just some dick in your life and you want so bad you'd do anything to get some. But I already have it, my example: my boyfriend Michael.

I came home from the studio, put my keys on the kitchen counter and put my bags down. 'Michael baby, you here?', I called out but I get no answer. I tried again but still no answer so I went to the lounge. Michael ain't there so I slowly go upstairs. I check the first bathroom and then the guest room. Nothing. 'Where the fuck is he?!', I muttered. 'I'm right here, baby girl.' He said in his raspy but sexy voice. He stood there with no top on, no sweatpants like he normally does, just his grey Calvin's. 'Damn, I cant believe all that is mine😍...'. I said. 'Come here,' 'Let me show you what daddy can do.' He said pulling me in close, biting my ear, and he knew that turned me on.
'Jump', he whispered. He had that lustrous look in his eyes, they went from a dark brown to a deep dark black. So I knew what was about to go down. 'Tell me how you want daddy to fuck you', 'Fuck me senseless until I can't fucking walk anymore', I said stared into his eyes. That being said he ripped my bodycon dress that hugged my curves in the right ways. 'Baby that was from Fashion Nova!' I exclaimed. 'Princess, don't worry I'll get you another one😂', he laughed. He proceeded to rip my clothes off until I had nothing on (and yes I wasn't wearing a bra😂) He whipped his long thick dick and teased my entrance with it. 'Daddy just fuck me already, damn!' I complained. And with no warning he slammed into me. 'FUUUCK!' I moaned. 'You said you wanted it rough so imma give it to ya, babygirl', he said. He slid into me fast but rough, he would slow down a bit then pick up the pace. He pulled my hair and grunted, 'You're my little bitch, scream for daddy.' 'DADDY FUCK ME HARDER', I screamed loudly in pleasure. He pulled out and rubbed my clit with his length and whispered, 'Do you want more, you horny little bitch.' He knew that when he talked dirty to me, I got even hornier, and my Virgina started to drip. 'Look, you're soo wet for daddy, aren't you'. And again he slid into me, 'UUHHH FUCK, SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER'. I moaned. 'You like that, huh? Don't you?' Michael grunted. He went deep and hit my g-spot, 'MICHAEL, I GONNA CUM!', I screamed so loud the neighbors probably heard it. I was at the breach of my climax, then Micheal said, 'Wait, I want us to cum together.' So he pulled out and jerked himself off for a minute and then slid himself inside my wet walls and slid in and out. 'I'm gonna cum, baby.' I moaned. 'Me too baby.' He moaned. We both climaxed together and collapsed on the bed naked and climbed in the covers. 'You know I'm gonna have to cancel my studio sessions this week because I can't really walk or get up. So I'll just call in sick...'. He whispered from behind me holding my waist, 'At least you can stay home with me.' He laughed. 'I love you Michael, good night.' I said said quietly as I was drifting off to sleep. 'You mean good morning, it's like 3 in the morning.' He giggled. 'We did it for that long, wow...' I said. 'Yeah we did, but I love you anyway baby.'

Hope you liked it. Sorry I was gone for so long. I caught up in school and family issues.
Follow me on ig: the.darkskinkid and DM for any ideas you have❤️❤️❤️ bye hoes and stay ratchet