I Want More...

This is the update you guys asked for hope you enjoy it 😘😘

Y/N's POV
It's been 6 weeks since I saw Michael and I miss him a lot, like a lot... It's not easy him being away for so long because we do everything together and I mean EVERYTHING 😂 but I need him here with me telling me he loves me and wants me. I'm hungry for him and want more of him every single day, I just want to come home...
*skips 6 hours*
I sat in the living room watching Fifty Shades Darker and stuffed my face with MacDonalds and I heard the door ring, I had never ran so fast in my life but turns out it was just the mailman 😂😔. So I went to sit back down and mind you I was wearing black lacy lingerie from VS, and but as soon as i sit down, I heard it ring again 😂 so I walk this time and open it and there stands Michael saying, 'Aren't you not happy to see me?', 'Of course I'm happy to see you!', i squealed. He walked to the kitchen and muttered, 'So you wore that sexy thing for me cause you knew I was coming home at some point today?', 'Why do you have a problem with it?', I questioned...

Michael's PoV
I missed Y/N so much, I was so busy with working away I never had time to talk to her on the phone and I miss her curvaceous body, her big brown eyes and her chocolate skin😍.
'Babe, come here!', I hear Y/N shout from our room, I go upstairs and see her naked, oh man how I loved to see her naked body😍. I took my tie and shirt off and I knew what was about to happen once I got through that bedroom door. 'I've been waiting for this ever since I got back home, even while I was in the private jet.' She giggled a little and I was wondering what she was giggling about and looked at what she was looking at and I said, 'See what you do to me now you're gonna fix it. Suck. My. Dick.' She got down on her knees and pulled my Calvin's down and my dick slapped her face, she licked the tip and I've never moaned so loud, 'Oh you're a bit sensitive, good cause that tells me that having been gallivanting😂😂.' I jerked my hips and held her hair in a ponytail, slammed my dick in my mouth. 'Oh shit, Y/N I missed you sooo much, fuck right there Y/N!', I moaned. I was pretty sure that the neighbors could me. 'I'm gonna give you something in return...' I say breathlessly. 'Give it to me... rough.' She said. I threw her on the bed and teased her by rubbing my tip on her clit. She was hungry for me, i could see the hunger, lust and passion in her brown eyes turned black. 'Just fuck me already Michael!', she whined. 'Uh-uh baby you gotta be patient...', I whispered. I slid my dick in her 🐱 by surprise, 'Fuck Michael, did your dick get bigger, fuck me harder!', she moaned and that always turned me on. I fucked her so hard that I didn't think she would be able to walk the next day. The air was filled with moans, smells of sex and passion and cologne... 'Baby I'm close', she screamed in pleasure. 'Me too!' I released inside her and she released all over my dick😏. We fell to the bed and we kissed for a long time but shit was passionate and she whispered, 'Want to go round 2?...'