Why...

This story is a bit different to what I normally write but it's still A smut story❤️
__________________________________
I come home to find Michael isn't there, i try calling him, his boss even his best friend but no one knows where he is, why he's gone and when he left. I have these for thoughts in the back of my mind about 'What ifs...', if he's cheating, if he left town or he's dead.
I sat on the kitchen floor crying, thinking what the hell I did do to deserve this?...
Am I not sexy enough, am I not worthy... Did I not give up every thing for this bastard!
I'm still sat on the floor balling my eyes out, I look at my phone and it's 12:00am and Michael finished work at 2:00pm, he's been gone almost all day. I heard the door and i didn't bother to get up because if I did he would win...
Michael's POV
I came back home regretting what I did earlier, I wanted Brooklynn to hear me out but she just ignored me and I can't blame her; I didn't come back when I finished work, I didn't call her and worst of all... I cheated on her and I feel this wave of guilt drown me completely.
I sit down with her and I start to cry as well, I tell her, 'I didn't mean to hurt you...'. She mumbled, 'Fuck you and that bitch!' She ran upstairs with tears rushing down her face. My heart ripped when she said that...
Brooklynn's PoV
I ran upstairs and Michael quickly followed, 'Look, Michael if I'm not good enough for you then I'll leave!', I shouted. He said, 'Baby, you'll always be good enough for me, you're all I ever wanted in a woman but I can show you...'
So i said, 'Ok then show me.' I take my robe off and leave on my VS black lingerie and Michael fill with hunger (not the food kind) and lust, 'Now I realise what I've got right in front of me.', Michael whispered in my ear. He drops his sweatpants and rips his tank top off and reveals his dark chocolate body. 'Damnn, boy you so fine!', I say in amazement. He slips down his boxers and his dick springs up to his washboard abs. He says, 'You ready baby?' I nodded.
I moaned as he roughly smashed his Jordan into me. I said, 'I can give what that bitch can't!' He groaned, 'You definitely right about that and I'm sorry I cheated on you baby.' 'It's ok babe', I whispered. I dig my nails into his stunning back and I knew that turned him on, cussing and moans were mixed in the air with the smell of sex and pleasure. He got harder and faster as I was about to hit my climax. OH FUCKING SHIT, I FUCKING LOVE YOU MICHAEL!' I screamed. 'I LOVE YOU TOO BROOKLYNN!' He loudly moaned. We both came at the same time. We flopped on the bed, Michael spooning me, biting my ear and kissing my sweet spot. I whispered in his ear, 'Don't cheat on me ever again, ok Michael?' 'I don't have a reason to anymore...', he softly whispered.