"Wh-what are y-you doing?" He stutters and I giggle.

"I'm doing your makeup!" I grin as I pour on some primer on to my hands.

He grabs my wrists so preventing them from touching his face. "I don't thinks so" he exclaims.

"Shawn you said anything" I whine and he shakes his head.

"Can't you just punch my shoulder and get this punishment thing over with" he groaned and I shake my head wiping my arms on the tissue. I cross my arms over my chest as I stared at him making him frown.

"You said anything. Shawn please" I plead and he shakes his head.

"Nope absolutely not anything but that and I'm not putting on a dress either" he says.

"Fine" I roll my eyes marching out of the door and I hear him sigh deeply. I take myself to the couch sitting down with my legs crossed and my arms crossed.

My face was stern and straight as I kept my eyes on the tv. Shawn came before plopping down beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his face into my shoulder. I shoved him off making him sigh.

"I'm sorry, I'll let you do my makeup only this once ever. And I mean it" he says and my face turns into a grin before shooting off the couch with him groaning behind me.

He sat down as I pulled out my makeup bag. I put a head band on his head pushing his hair back before putting primer onto my hands and rubbing into into his face. He was not in a good mood but I didn't care because it was amusing for me.

"This stuff smells" he groans and I shush him before putting foundation on him.

I grabbed my beauty blender and started blending but he kept moving and flinching.

"Stop moving" I ordered and he groans.

"Well stop hitting my face hard with that sponge thing" he complains and I giggle before softly blending the foundation.

He placed his hands my hips tracing patterns with his fingers. I started blending some eyeshadow on his eyes. I went for a electric blue just to piss him off.

"Relax your eyes, keep them closed" I say and he groans in frustration.

I pulled out my very expensive contour palette to define his jaw more. He had the perfect face for contouring. "You have such a pretty face and it's perfect to work on" I mumble and a grin creeps on to his face.

"I know it's perfect" he smirks and I swat his chest playfully as a chuckle escapes our lips.

I highlighted his cheekbones after contouring. "Wow baby look at that glow. You glowing" I sang as I swiped the brush over his cheeks. He rolled his eyes impatiently.

"I'm using my eyelash curler now don't move or it will take your eyeball out" I say and he completely freezes. I mange to curl his eyelashes and now they looked fuller and better then mine.

I pulled out my bright red lipstick as I puckered his lips tracing it over his lips carefully. "Okay! Your done" I squealed and he sighed.

"Let me take a picture please" I pleased grabbing my phone taking multiple shots of his face. In every picture he just frowned.

"Can I wipe it off now please?" He asked and I shook my head as I grabbed his hand.

"No, please leave it in for a bit. Pretty please" I beg and he nods. We go over to the couch and he sits down before carefully pulling me into his lap with the bump in between us.

"Oh my pretty princess" I cooed squeezing his powdered cheeks and brushing my nose against his. He crossed his arms angrily and rolled his eyes. 

"As much as you find this amusing I'm very annoyed" he says and I can't help but laugh at his face. He tried to be serious but it didn't work at all with the blue eyelids and red lips.

He grabbed my face in his hands and placed kisses all over my face and I squealed for him to stop but he didn't. When he did stop, the red lipstick left marks all over my face. "Now were even" he smirks devilishly and I giggle.

There's a knock at the door and he jumps. "Get off me I need to take this off before anyone sees me" he says in a panicked tone and I just laughed.

I pushed his shoulders down before yelling "it's open!". I heard the door open before Aaliyah's figure holding baby Lea appeared in the living room.

"Oh my God you managed to get him to do it. This is priceless" she laughed and Shawn glares at me.

"This was both of you? You planned this together! Oh you are evil" he says and we continue to laugh at him.

"Lea doesn't your uncle Shawn look pretty" I cooed at the baby in Aaliyah's arms. Shawn shook his head in annoyance.

"This is not funny now Serenity get off me" he snaps and I giggle before rolling off him.

He wiped off the makeup and I wiped the lipstick off me. He marched straight into his office slamming the door. I sat back down next to Aaliyah holding Lea in my arms.

"Oh hello there pretty girl, hi. I think your uncle Shawn is mad at me" I coo at the Lea in my arms before placing a few kisses on her cheek.

After a bit Aaliyah has left and I warm up some food to eat and after I ate, I got Shawn some food ready. I went into his office placing the plate of food on the desk.

I walked over to him standing in front of his chair extending my arms out and he contemplated for a minute before his face crashed into my chest and his arms went around my back.

He places a kiss on my bump before standing up to place a kiss on my lips. He rests his clasped hands on my lower back before sighing. "As much as you annoyed me, I love you" he says and I grin before squeezing his cheeks.

"I love you too, princess" I giggle look into his furious eyes and as much as he wanted to be serious her bursted into laughter.

"Eat some lunch" I say and he nods as he lets go of me. As I turn around I feel a light slap on my butt making me gasp and suck in a breath.

"Shawn!" I squeal before turning around and punching his arm lightly.

"What? thats mines to touch" he smirks before I could even speak he placed a kiss on my lips to shut my mouth.

"You cheeky boy" I say poking his cheeks making him laugh.

He was crazy and so childish but I loved it...