Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

"I think it is time to go back to school," Jillian said. But Regina shook her head.

"It is time to do what we came for," Regina replied. They tied the two boys up, and then took them along by a portkey that Regina had made – another surprise for Jillian and returned into a corridor leading to Hogwarts.

"Ready for another secret?" Regina said as they were making their way back through the underground Hogsmeade tunnel to Hogwarts.

"I am never done being surprised by you," she said.

Regina stopped in the middle of the Hall and made a series of waves with her wand, then a door appeared. This door was one of the pipes that lead down to the Chamber of Secrets. With their Muggles in tow, Regina led them down, without even once tripping the wards. Then, they were down in the Chamber.

"They are too big for the Basilisks yet," Jillian said as they entered the Chamber. But Regina shook her head. She instead took the two wide-awake, but bound bodies to the shores of the water where two ritual circles were set up. There were pieces of paper next to the circle.

Regina turned to her friend. "Let's give the boys a show." The two stripped of their clothes and stood naked with their struggling dates in the ritual circle. Then, Regina directed Jillian to the paper. "What does it say?"

Jillian read:

"Avada Kedavra the bastards in a contained ritual circle. While their life forces remain, take the ritual dagger, and make a cut along the side of my leg. At the sight of the opening, wave your wand and give of yourself to your girlfriend."

Then, they went to work, soon the men they had brought lay slumped in the circle. Each girl in successive motion struck their legs. Jillian struck her left leg and Regina her right. Then, they took their wands and pointed them at each other. Regina went first, hitting Jillian with a blinding light. She felt excruciating pain, sizzling and bubbling up into her throat, her veins, every single strand of her hair and Regina screamed herself hoarse. Regina felt it, the sucking out of her that happened, a pop. Then, she opened her eyes.

Regina looked to Jillian. Jillian did the same thing. She took herself and focused and struck Regina with that light. Jillian's mouth opened up and screamed as a white light went from her and went into Regina's leg. After a minute, Jillian let out a squawk.

"What did we just do?" She said, "I feel you."

Regina walked toward her. "I feel you." They held each other and kissed one more time. Regina took her lover to the snakes.

Jillian looked down at the one she spent the most time with. "Hello," she hissed to it.

She looked in awe from the snake who answered back, "Greetings, Speaker," to Regina who smirked at her.

Regina stared longer at her friend. "What did we just do?"

"We performed the Horcrux ritual," Regina replied.

Jillian's confused face clearly showed that she did not understand.

Regina continued, "You and I have split pieces of our soul and gave them to each other."

"My soul –" Jillian said.

Regina nodded. "I am confident that you will never be able to enter MacDougal Manor again because of this."

Jillian looked at her, and Regina explained. "The after effects of the spell make it so that the things, I told you to think about were given to me. You have given me your fear of your parents' anger. Soon, you will notice that your fear of people is duller and your confidence will be more astute. I gave you my ability to speak to snakes."