Chapter 11

Mom: Y/N! Jimin's here!

Mom yelled from downstairs. I quickly grab my phone and bag and run down the stairs, not wanting to make Jimin wait.

Once I'm closer to the living room, I slow down and pause in my track to catch my breath. I didn't want to start sweating before the date began. After I calm myself down, I walk to the living room.

My eyes immediately land on Jimin standing near the front door talking to mom. His hair was parted to each side of his face. He's wearing a suit that hugs his body perfectly. He looks up from my mom and his eyes land on mine. My heart skipped a beat when he looked at me. He instantly grin at me causing me to smile back. 

Mom: Look at you two lovebirds.

Mom break the silence. I turn my attention to her with a smile still etched on my face.

Y/N: Bye mom.

Mom: So soon?

Mom asked jokingly. 

Mom: I haven't even shown him your baby pictures yet.

I roll my eyes at her teasing me. 

Y/N:  Mom...

 I beg her. This is our first official date and I did not want her to ruin it by showing baby pictures of me looking like chucky. Let's just say, I was not exactly the world's most adorable baby.

Jimin: What? I wanna see. 

Jimin's eyes light up at my mom's words.

Y/N: Oh no. Nope.

I shake my head and drag Jimin out of the house before mom pull out the baby album. Jimin waves mom goodbye before I close the door.

Jimin: Bye Mrs. Joon

-

Jimin: I bet you were a cute baby.

 Jimin tells me causing me to snicker.

Y/N: You're funny. 

I tell him sarcastically and walk down driveway where his car awaits. 

-

Jimin drove for 15 minutes before arriving at a fancy restaurant. I could never in a million years imagine myself ever eating in. This is a five star restaurant. The kind where you see rich white people eating at in movies. I don't even belong in there.

Y/N: I think I'm way underdressed for this place.

 I tell Jimin once he opened the door for me. I didn't know Jimin was going to bring me here so I just threw on a cheap casual black dress and a pair of flats I get out of the car. 

Jimin: Don't worry. You're beautiful.

can't help but smile. It made me feel better. He hand the car keys to a valet and grab my hand like it was on instinct. My heart did a little flip and the corner of my mouth quirk up. It feels so normal, so natural. We enter through the door and walk up to where the host is standing behind the stand. She sees us and smile. 

Jimin: Reservation for two.

Jimin tell her, before she got the chance to welcome us. I glance at him and see his adam's apple moving down and up. Am I seeing this right? Park Jimin, Montrose's infamous bad boy, is nervous right now 

Host: Name? 

Jimin: Park Jimin.

 The host checks the device in front of her and tapped on it before looking back up with a smile.