|1| Don't Do This, Fury

This is my first chapter in my first Avenger/Percy Jackson crossover. So I would love to know how you like it. I have so good ideas planned that will make it not like your regular crossover of these two fandoms. I always try to do my best to have the characters act like themselves and not be totally out of Character. But bare with me, it's been a long while since I avidly watched the Avengers.

Director Nicholas Fury's Office S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters

Director Nick Fury was in his nice big office going through his filing cabinets where he kept all his case files and getting rid of the oldest files. It was a very slow day, with nothing happening, no meetings, no potential life altering disasters, not even a single terrorist group that needed to be routed out. There was nothing to do but go through old files and make space for newer ones. The oldest files would be placed in the archives room that was in the basement of the headquarters facility. 

When he was at the back of the lowest drawer in the last filing Cabinet he found a file that was several years old and to be honest he quite forgotten about this file. That was quite remarkable, seeing how much of a headache the target gave him. He looked over the information contained in the file.

He was very hard to track during the summer months, almost disappearing of the face of the earth, only to be spotted at several disasters all over the continental United States. He was spotted leaving a Greyhound bus, just moments before the bus blew up. He was also spotted at the scene when the St. Louis Arch was bombed and that had happen just days apart from one another. Those incidents were what got him put on their watch list. However, when S.H.I.E.L.D. was ready to obtain him he was cleared of all charges. 

But he stayed on their watch list and every summer S.H.I.E.L.D. would see him heading towards Long Island then disappear. No one could find him except for rare instances when something bad happened. S.H.I.E.L.D.  had long suspected that there was a terrorist base there but every time they searched Long Island there was  nothing to be found. But, every time he was about to be apprehended he would be cleared of every single charge that was against him.

Oddly, during the school year the target was very easy to find. If you exclude the ways he got himself expelled. That was the only things that were put on the targets deeds list during the school year. Even before the target was put on the watch list the target hadnt lasted one full school year before getting expelled. 

Once, the target pulled a lever that dumped the whole class in the shark tank in an aquarium. There also was the time when he blown up a bus with a Civil War Era cannon, luckily no one was on it. The target has been accused too many times to not be innocent of everything. 

Shockingly, his deeds were longer than the information that they had on his family. S.H.I.E.L.D. had access to every single Governmental Agency, the DEA, the CIA, the FBI, the SSA; they probably had Intel that not even the president could get his hands on. Yet the only thing that S.H.I.E.L.D. could find out about his family was who his mother was and his missing Step-Father.

The events surrounding the missing persons case regarding the step-father were highly suspicious. There was only one thing that they could find that resembled him and that was a stone statue called The Poker Player, which was done by the target's mother. Then there was his father's side of the family, they could not find anything at all on his father's side. Just a name and a first name at that. Which was on the boy's Birth Certificate. That was all no description of what the father looked like. 

After looking at his file, he went to the computer to get the updated version of his file, he just went through. The file that he had was several years old. It only listed his events up to his step-father missing persons report from the police. Fury wondered if the target did something to his step-father. Once the file loaded he realized that he had been busy doing a lot of bad things.