jungkookie: i guess we do lol

jungkookie: are you ready?

me: yeah i am okay

yoonshit: okay, i'll come to get you now then

jungkookie: have fun!!

jiminie: go hyung!!

yoonshit: burn

(Third Person POV)

Yoongi is currently standing outside her door getting ready to knock. He would've just called from his car but he knew he would never hear the end of it if he did so. He knocked on her door a few times before stepping back and fixing his shirt.

"Excuse me Yoongi, you're supposed to be in awe of my beauty not in awe of your shirt you dipwit," she said opening her door to see Yoongi had his attention on his shirt.

He quickly looked up and almost choked upon seeing her. She was wearing a simple black dress paired with black heels and her makeup was done in a way that shows off her natural face but highlights her features.

"We should go," she said snapping him out of his trace. She stepped out her door and quickly locked her door before grabbing a hold of his arm.

"I'm a little excited, Sunghyun usually likes casual dates so I don't need to dress up that much," she said as they started walking to his car.

"Sunghyun is a dick, that's why," Yoongi responded causing Yunjin to roll her eyes slightly.

"He's not that bad Yoongi," she said to him as she got into his car after he opened the door for her. He then got into the driver's seat and started the car.

"So what happened the other day that made that brat call you back to your home," he asked as he drove.

"Why do you wanna know, hmmmm," Yunjin answered.

"Just answer," he responded.

She laughed and leaned back in her seat," It was nothing. He was drunk and I guess he wanted to do some things but I just put him to bed."

"He didn't hurt you, right?" Yoongi asked glancing at her.

"Obviously not, he's not a monster Yoongi," she responded.

The rest of the ride was silent mainly because Yoongi was trying to concentrate on his driving. Yoongi eventually pulled up in front of the restaurant and got out before handing his car key off the valet after helping Yunjin out the car.

With Yunjin holding onto Yoongi's arm, the two stepped into the restaurant and were escorted to their table. Once they were seated, they ordered their food and drinks then sat in silence for a few moments.

"You're paying," she said breaking the silence.

"When do I not pay?" he answered laughing a little.

"Remember that time when I paid for your food, you didn't pay then," she answered.

"Yes, right. I totally forgot when you paid for my $5 meal at McDonald's."

She smiled and took a sip from her drink.

"I can pay for us actually, I promised last time I would," she said looking at him.

"No, it's fine. You didn't ask to eat at this expensive place, Taehyung, and the dumbasses pulled you into this," he responded causing a laugh to come from Yunjin.

"Oh yeah, what was up with all of them backing out last minute?"

Yoongi shrugged and took a sip from his drink as their food arrived from the kitchen. They then dug into their food.