Round 13

Me: HEHEHE
Bel: what is up with her?
Me: KyKy4129 !!!! Dared Bel and Mackenzie to hug for 15 chapters and the only reason they can stop hugging is if they're dared but then they have to go back to hugging again!
Mackenzie: BUT WE STILL HAVE 48 MORE CHAPTERS WITH HANDCUFFS!!
Me: you don't like it?
Belkenzie: NO!!!
Me: THEN DEAL WITH IT!
Mackenzie and Bel: *reluctantly start hugging*
Me: HEHEHEHEH rikkaxira4ever IS BACK!
Douchebag: ITS ME SUCKAZ!!!!!!
Ira: YOU!!!!!!
Me: IRA! *grabs onto the collar of his shirt* NO MURDERING IN MA MAN-CAVE!!!
Me: douchebag dared Natalie and Alice/Clara to have the longest convo about the weather. And for maya and Regina to say what they like about each other.
Everyone who was dared: WHAT?
Ira: glad it's not me for once.
Me:don't worry Ira! Your probably next!
Me: and begin the weather talk!
Natalie: So, Clara, The weather has been pretty nice today huh?
Clara: why yes Natalie, it has!
Natalie: have you noticed that if you stare at the sun too long you'll go blind?
Me: smarty pants!🤓
Clara: yes! Did you know that rain helps all the plants and earth grow?
Natalie: yes I did! Though, rain can cause tsunamis and-
Me: OK IM GONNA CUT YOU OFF THERE BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU SCARING OUR READERS AWAY!
Me: next dare! MAYA ,REGINA!
Maya: I like Regina because she is cute and funny and very playful !
Regina: I like maya because she is optimistic, funny , helps me with my homework and didn't give up on me even though I was a mercinare!
Me: GREAT!
Me: NEXT DARE! RonoftheRonnie is here and she/he dared Bel and Mackenzie to sing the Japanese opening of transformers animated.
Me: I do not know this so I'm just gonna do a time skip.
Time skip brought to you by Mackenzie and Bel singing the Japanese opening of the transformers animated together! #BELKENZIE4EVER!!!!!
Me: I believe that's all for today! GOODBYE EVERYONE!!!!