Introductions....

Me [glitter sparkle or Ellie]: Okay! WAIT... WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?!

Production crew: You didn't invite them......

Ellie: LET'S BRING THEM HERE SHALL WE!?

Ellie: How you ask? BY MY AUTHORS POWERS OF COURSE. *CLICKS FINGERS*

Ellie: INTRODUCING, EVERYONE! LET'S START WITH..... YOU! *Points at maya*

Maya: Okay... I am Maya! I am A glitter force warrior. I am glitter heart! I go to seashell bay middle school!

Ellie: Next we have....

Rachel: Hi! I'm Rachel. I am Maya's best friend [I'm kind of like her mom] We have been BFF's since we were 2 years old and we love each other. IN A BEST FRIEND KIND OF WAY! I also go to seashell bay middle school! I am also in the glitter force. I'm Glitter Diamond!

Ellie: She has a crush on Ira too...

Rachel: NO I DO NOT!

Ellie: 1. Your face is red. you're blushing! 2. Season 2 episode 5  begs to differ!

Ellie: Next...

Clara: Hi, I am Clara! I am just a normal person who also goes to seashell bay middle school! I am in the Glitter force as well. I am glitter clover!

Maya: DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOU OWN HALF THE COMPANIES IN THE WORLD AND YOU'RE RICH!

Clara: Maya! You know I don't like to boast about that!

Ellie: Next....

Mackenzie: Hi I'm Mackenzie! I am a world famous pop star! I have over 1 million fans across the world! I go to seashell bay middle school too! I am in the glitter force also! I'm glitter spade!

Ellie: We have......

Natalie: Hi! I'm Natalie! I was the one who taught the glitter force the five rules of the glitter force! I go to a different school from the rest of the other girls because I am younger. When I transform into my glitter force form I become older for some reason? I am in the glitter force as well. I am Glitter Ace!

Ellie: Now we have our villains... THE MERCINARES!

Ellie:Introducing....

Ira: Hey, I'm Ira! I am the youngest of the mercinares but I am tough! AND I'M NOT CUTE!

Ellie: Yeah, he has a crush on Rachel too.

Ira: NO I-I DON'T!

Ellie: Like I said to Rachel, 1. You're Blushing. 2. Season 2 Episode 5 begs to differ!

Ellie: Next we have...

Marmo: Hello I am Marmo! I am the prettiest of the mercinares! I am the second oldest of the mercinares too! *under her breath*Better than being the youngest.

Ira: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Marmo: Nothing!

Ellie: LAST BUT NOT LEAST WE HAVE...

Bel: I am Bel and I am the oldest and MOST EXPERIENCED of the mercinares.

Ellie: People ship you and Mackenzie too.

Bel and Mackenzie: WHAT?!

Ellie: MOVING ON!!!!

Ellie: I will be saying the first few dares! IN NEXT CHAPTER!

All except Bel: SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON ASK OR DARE GLITTER FORCE DOKI DOKI!

Bel: I HATE THIS GAME!