jack

"Babe, do we have to?" Ana asked as Jack purchased the tickets into the ice rink. Ana's nerves were kicking in as the ticket lady handed him the two tickets.
    "Too late," Jack laughed handing her her ticket. "You'll do fine,I'll help you the whole way."
   "No, you're going to laugh at me when I fall down," Ana groaned as they walked towards the entrance to the outdoor ice rink.
   Jack grabbed at Ana's hand, which made Ana look up at him.
   "I'll help you back up if you fall," Jack said lovingly. "But you're right, I'll laugh first."
   "You're such an ass," Ana laughed as she playfully hit Jack on his arm.
   "Oh it's okay if you laugh when I fall?" Jack asked as he handed the man at the gate his ticket. Ana handed him hers and they went into the park.
   "I thought you weren't going to fall, huh?" She asked, mocking his demeanor.
   The two got their skates and Jack helped lace up Ana's as she sat on the nearest bench. Jack knelt down and tugged at the laces on one of her skates.
   "Jack, there are five year olds out here doing flips and tricks," she said, her eyes fixated on the ice. "I'm going to break my ankle and make a fool of myself."
   "Wasn't this your idea?" He asked as he finished lacing the skate. 
    "Don't even put this night on me," Ana said laughed as he moved to her next skate. "If anything it was Cam and Ryan's idea and they couldn't even come."
    "You're just mad because you know Cam would've taken all the attention off of you," Jack laughed.
     "Jack she trips over air," Ana laughed. "She would have made me look like the next Tonya Harding."
      "I would be your Jeff Gillooly then," Jack smiled looking up at Ana. "You'll be fine"
   Jack leaned in and placed a small kiss on her forehead before taking the seat beside her and slipping on his own skates.
   "Ready?" Jack asked, holding out his hand as he stood up. Ana hesitated and placed her hand in his, Jack smiling as she did.
    They made their way over to the ice and Jack could feel Ana's hand squeezing around his.
    "Here," Jack said stepping onto the ice. He held out both of his hands for Ana to grab. "If you fall, ill fall to, that's how we are doing this."
   "Excuse me," little kids said as they rushed by Ana to get on the ice. Ana gave Jack a look that made him smile.
   Ana let out a sigh and took his hands, slowly placing her right skate onto the slippery ice.
   "Jack, I don't like this. Can we go home?" Ana asked, starting to panic. She moved her skate back and forth and didn't like the lack of stability. 
    "Not until you go at least twice around the rink," Jack said laughing. "Now, place your left skate out."
   Ana did and she was completely on the ice. Her hands squeezed around his tightly as she looked up at him with fear.
   "The first step is always the scariest, so you did that," Jack laughed. He leaned in and kissed Ana on her cheek which made them both wobbly.
    "Jack Metzger, I love you and all, but this is not the time to be all kissy and lovey," Ana said with seriousness in her voice. Jack took this as an opportunity he couldn't pass up.
   Jack started to attack Ana with kisses, both of their skates slipping on the ice. Jack fell first with Ana falling right on top of him.
   Ana and him giggled as they hit the hard ice, Jack letting out a moan of pain.
   "See, I told you we'd go down together," Jack said through the aches.
   "Thanks for breaking my fall," Ana laughed and kissed him on his cheek. "Now help me up and let's go around twice so we can get hot chocolate."
    "I love how you think, woman," Jack winked and her and quickly got up himself before helping Ana.