Dinner with Pegasus.

Start from the beginning

"Hope you didn't drive man," Tristan shot me a look, "and since when do you guys hang out together?"

I stared hard at Tristan, "Our siblings are dating? I think Wheeler is allowed to make friends."

"I don't understand what is so funny about margaritas." Yami looked around confused. "Are you having an asthma attack or something Joey?"

"Wait! You guys didn't end up, naked or something did you?" Téa looked between us, horrified by the possibility.

"Kaiba! You were naked? With someone who wasn't me? I am offended." Pegasus sulked.

"Anyway!" Joey called loudly, "No we didn't get naked or anythin' like that! Should I tell them? I really want to!" Joey was back to laughter again. I just gave him a look.

"Okay okay, so, Kaibas driver bodyguard guy came and picked us up. I can barley stand and am havin a great time. We get to my building and are in the garage. Kaibas like 'Hey is that your girlfriends car?' Sure as shit. It was her car. I kinda pass out in the elevator, Kaiba gives me a piggyback and into my floor. The doors slide open, Mai is standin there, butt naked. With a bottle of champagne."

"That wasn't very funny Joey," Yugi said, "sounds like Mai was embarrassed."

"Embarrassed enough to try to put that champagne bottle through my fuckin wall?" Joey pointed out.

"I didn't enjoy it either, incase anyone was wondering." I added.

"You didn't? She was naked?" Tristan pointed out.

"I closed my eyes, slipped Wheeler off my back and left. There was a lot of screaming from Ms. Valentine and I heard something break." I felt everyone's eyes on me. "I wanted to make sure they were both okay but, I just didn't."

"It's okay Kaiba. Mai cried that I was spending more time with you than with her. She grabbed all of her stuff and left. She did come back the next morning while I was sleepin' to get the rest of her stuff and drop off her key card." Joey shrugged. "I can't blame her, I wasn't a good boyfriend. Oh well. Joey Wheeler is back on the market."

"I can't believe you didn't tell us Joey." Tristan complained.

"I wanted to but I didn't really know how to explain how things played out." Joey explained.

"To be fair, she said she was staying at her house that night." I pointed out.

"Yeah I know. Oh well. I'm trying to ignore it. I guess she's in Europe." Joey answered.

"Why would anyone go to that awful place? Japan is where everything matters." Pegasus complained. "I went there one time and had food poisoning for a week. Never again. No raw snails or clams."

"So, Pegasus, why are we here?" Yami asked.

"Would you believe it's because you all are the closet I have to friends?" Pegasus looked around the room making Téa choke on her water.

"Not a chance," Tristan answered, helping Téa. " although we don't think you're a bad guy Pegasus."

I decided to text Joey, even though he was 6 feet away from me.

Seto: Come home with me?

Joey heard his phone ding, "Probably freakin Mai." He pulled out his phone, looked at me and back down to his phone and smiled.

Joey: You sure know how to convince a guy. ;-)

"So Pegasus, why are we really here?" I tried to hide my smile, I was excited to be by Joey.