Dinner with Pegasus.

A/N
I wanted to say that for the few of you reading this, I appreciate it. I know there's been errors and it happenstances . Please, if you like this story give it a star or comment with criticism! I don't care about ratings. I just want someone to laugh and smile like I did writing this.

Any text 'Like this is internal thoughts or mind links'

Kaiba POV

It had been a few days since the incident with Joey's girlfriend. I texted him the next day but didn't hear back. I threw myself into my work, like normal. Before I knew it, it was the day of the dinner party Pegasus was throwing.
——
We were gathered in a sitting room on Pegasuss island. Joey, Yugi, Yami, Tristan and for some reason Téa.

"I'm warning you, you fruitcake, I'm armed." I growled at Pegasus.

"Oh Kaiba boy, you never cease to amaze me. What do you think will happen?"

"Is that- are you serious? Do you remember everything you did to all of us? You're lucky any of us other than Yugi agreed to be here." I asked.

"Hey! That's- why would you say that Kaiba?" Yugi argued.

"You're the most forgiving person in this room. I destroyed your Grandfathers rarest card and you're still friends with me. Kind of self explanatory why you'd forgive Pegasus."

"Well, you matured. I think." Yugi countered.

"It's alright to be forgiving, Yugi. That's why I love you." Yami whispered to Yugi and pulled him in to a hug.

"Kaibas right Yug'. Remember when that weevil kid threw Exodia over the side of a boat? And then I jumped over, by like 100ft drop, to get the pieces? We didn't even kick the shit out of that little asshole." Joey pointed out.

"Well, I beat him in a card game, so that's all that matters. Since when do you agree with Kaiba, Joey?" Yugi asked.

"Things change. Kaibas not bad guys." Joey announced to the group.

"Say, Joey? Where's Mai?" Téa asked, looking around.

"Uh. Oh. Yeah. We broke up." Joey answered, rubbing his head.

"What, when?" Téa asked, concerned.

"Yeah, why didn't you mention it Joey?" Tristan added.

"Yami, did you know about this?" Yugi glared at his boyfriend.

"Why does everyone think I know everything? I'm a normal guy like all of you." Yami tried to defend himself.

"Probably because you're not normal. You and Pegasus are the least normal out of any of us." I offered. It was weird, Joey hadn't told me. I guess he hadn't tried to get a hold of me either. Was this my fault?

"Oh yes, Ms. Valentine informed me she wouldn't be attending. Sad really, I had hoped to see more of her. Oh well." Pegasus whined. "Let's all sit down to eat."

———
"Did anyone hear from Duke? I don't know if he decided on coming or not." Téa

"Ah, yes, Mr. Devlin is doing something with prototypes of his  dice game. Couldn't make it I'm afraid. Anyway, Mr. Wheeler?" Pegasus

"Hmm?" Joey looked up from his plate with a mouthful of food.

"Mr. Wheeler, it's a shame about you and Ms. Valentine. If you don't mind, what happened?" Pegasus swirled his glass of wine looking at Joey.

"Is that necessary Pegasus?" I spat.

"Oh no it's okay. It's a great story." Joey laughed. "So, last week, I really wanted chicken wings," he paused and looked at me, I smiled so he kept going. "I mean, I was cravin em so bad. I called Kaiba and bothered him enough to get wings with me. We went to a Mexican place, got shit faced on cheap margaritas and headed back to my house." Joey was laughing like he had the best joke in the world lined up.