I'm sorry

I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I hope you are stronger than me, I hope you'll stand up for yourself at school and teach those kids a lesson. I wish I could but they beat me up if I say something. But I'm glad you read my last goodbye, then I know that atleast you cared a little bit to read this far. I wish everyone was as amazing as you are, you are beautiful and I love you. To my friend in Cyprus; I love you, I really do. Even tho you have a girlfriend, I love every bit of you. But you don't realise, I wish you did <3 To my mom; I love you, I always cared, please go away from dad, take my brother with you and start a new life without my dad. To everyone that still is reading this; stay you, you are an amazing beautiful person. And I care about you, put that razor/lighter away. Now. But I want you to keep it, this may sound wierd but one day you'll find the love of your life, I want you to trow the blades away with your boyfriend or girlfriend the day before you marry him, go to the Ocean and trow it as far as you can. Then think about this moment, and know that you were stronger than me and that you didn't gave up like me. I will be watching over you in heaven and I will be proud. I care and I always will. I guess this is it, know that I'm watching over you, please make me proud. I love you.

Goodbye <3