8

Corbyn's POV:

When we got to the hospital I was the first one to jump put of the car carrying Leah and Daniel ran behind me.

HELP!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE!!!! I yelled then one of the doctors came and asked one of the nurses to get a hospital bed to lay her down and take her to the operation theatre. As they rolled her to the theatre, I tried to go in with but they said I'm not allowed to. So I sat on the bench biting my nails nervously while Daniel texted the rest of the boys and Logan and Jake telling them to get here.

*1 1/2 hours later*

The doctor finally came out and told Daniel and I that Leah has about 5% chance of living so we should go and say our final goodbyes to her one last time. The suddenly we hear footsteps running I turn and see the rest if the boys,Jake and Logan running towards us. We told them what happened and they told me to say goodbye to Leah first. I entered the room looking at her pale lifeless body.

Third POV:
As Corbyn stares at the lifeless body of the love of his life, he sat beside her hospital bed.

Why? Why did you do this? Corbyn asked. I never wanted this to happen. I love you sooo fucking much but why did you do this? Please, just please wake up, for me at least... *Cry's* I'm so sorry.... I'm sorry for everything I've done, I caused this.... Since we were 3 I always loved you but you just can't leave me like this... *Cry's* Corbyn kisses her forehead and curls into her, falling asleep.....

Uh-oh cliffhanger!!!! Sowwi but I had to end it like this..... I'll update soon, I promise... Love y'all sooo much😘💕💖💝❤💗