"Hah, I can't believe there would be intruders in this land. How interesting."

Sapnap froze on the spot when the kid got down in his position by swinging in one of the ropes in the yardarm. He wasn't intimidated at all, in fact he thought that it was so cool.

The kid now in the main deck looked at George, inspecting his as his masked face went closer to the kid's and George immediately shrunk his position.

"I—uh...c-could you m-move?" His face flushed while asking but apparently the masked kid was much taller than him so George could just move and the kid would pin his face close with George's.

"Ah, and a timid one at that." The kid chuckled, his voice sound venomous but George doubted that he had any ill intentions.

"Um—excuse me! Do you own this ship?!" Sapnap could no longer contain his excitement and shouted, the kid with the mask was getting annoying at this. He stood back and crossed his arms while he faces Sapnap.

"Hands off." He ordered with a firm tone.

The kid followed and instead of feeling threatened, his eyes sparkled in amazement. Amazing! Everything in there for him was amazing! The kid before him looked so cool that he would basically get down on his knees and would beg to be friends with him.

"Ahh! so it is yours! Do you sail this ship? Where did you buy this? When did you buy this? Is it expensive? Is it handed down to you? Are you a pirate? Do you have crew members? So you hunt for treasures? Do you have that mask on because you have a scar somewhere in your face and you got it in a cool fighting adventure? Huuuuh?"

"Wait what? Calm down," His feet leading to Sapnap's direction, his hands was on his pockets like he looked like one of those cool dudes that looked like thugs. "First of all, who gave you both permission to come in here as you please?"

"The ship was open."

The kid mentally facepalmed at Sapnap's answer. Of course it is open, how else would the ship stay balanced in the shore if it was closed? And yes, he admits to it being opened but it wasn't for people to just suddenly walk in and do what the hell they want.

"Get out."

"What? No way, we just got here." The blind kid looked at Sapnap with his eyes looking like it was going to bore in his flesh before looking at George who avoided eye contact. "Nope, I wasn't a part of it. I'm just accompanying him."

The kid rolled his eyes behind his mask, so neither of the kids noticed it. He held Sapnap's shoulders before pushing him down and when they passed by George standing, he pushed his back, leading both kids at the exit.

"Please leave, guys. Once my mom finds out about you guys trespassing, I bet she would—"

"Be mad? Oh Please, I'm a sweet talker and I can get your mom to like me within a minute." Sapnap smirked at himself, proudly like his nose growing each second that pass by.

"...." Like he was debating on whether to kick him out or let him stay, the kid definitely have this long bored face behind his mask and the others have guessed it correctly. "I meant that she wouldn't leave you two alone. She adores children." He sighed, explaining.

"Oh," Sapnap paused. "That's unexpected."

"You meant unfortunate." George added and was quickly followed by a 'tsk' sound from Sapnap.