Chapter 14 - Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/187596

THEN

From 7.11 - Adventures in Babysitting: In Frank's trailer, Ness, Scarlett and Catty were sitting farther away from him at the other side of the trailer, far enough to where they could speak alone.

Catty looked at Ness. "You look horrible."

"Right back at you two," Ness replied.

"When was the last time you really slept a night?" Catty asked.

"Now you're starting to sound like my husband," Ness told her.

Scarlett smiled a small smile, looking down. "How long have you been waiting to say that?"

"A while," Ness answered.

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: In the Singer Salvage Yard, Dean shot Edgar in the head with a shotgun.

From 7.05 - Shut Up, Dr. Phil: In the motel room, Chet stalked toward Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean. They shot him in the chest.

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: In the abandoned house, The creature sat bolt upright, standing from the table. Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty, Bobby and Ness immediately drew their guns and shot at it repeatedly until it fell back down on the table, seemingly dead.

From 7.11 - Adventures in Babysitting: In the warehouse, Marlene gripped Catty by her throat, pushing her against the metal cage. Scarlett stood behind Marlene, using the metal bar to hit her from behind, making her let go of Catty and fall to the floor.

From 7.13 - The Slice Girls: In the motel room, in bed, Ness took one of Dean's hands in hers, interlocking their fingers, putting them back on the bed above Dean's head, kissing him. Dean rolled Ness onto the bed.

From 7.07 - The Mentalists: In 809 1/2 Main Street, Catty and Scarlett drew their guns, shooting Jimmy in the head and chest, killing him, watching his body fall to the floor.

From 7.07 - The Mentalists: In Melanie's House, Ness shot Margaret. Margaret exploded with the shotgun burst, also burning out of existence as she dissipated into the air visibly over Ness' head. The sparks faded into nothing as they floated their way to the floor.

From 2.02 - Everybody Loves a Clown: In Ness' Car, Ness was driving. Catty was in the passenger seat. Sam, Dean and Scarlett were in the backseat.

"Killer clown?" Catty asked.

"Oh, Scar, Catty, I know what you're thinking," Ness told them. "'Why did it have to be clowns?'"

Scarlett rolled her eyes.

Catty gave Ness a look, looking out of her window. "Ness, give us a break."

Ness smirked. "You didn't think I remembered, did you?"

"Do you remember why?" Scarlett asked.

"Uh, yeah," Ness answered. "'96. You asked me to take you to a friend's birthday party because your Dad didn't want to." She chuckled. "It was doll-themed. Sam and Dean crashed, dressed as killer clowns. John literally crashed through the wall, fighting a Werewolf, freaked out everybody. Everyone else but the five of us split by the time that he finally killed the thing."

Sam and Dean were chuckling in remembrance.

"I was eight years old," Catty told them in defense, her voice sheepish. "Scar was four. It was the first monster that we had seen Dad kill after we found out the truth."