Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Guys. Come on give me some Feedback or i am Going to stop Writing. This is My first Story. And Again. I would not mind suggestions. 
Thankyou if u read it :) xo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I woke up looking at the Clock on the wall in front of me. 
HOLY SHIT (Sorry for the language!) !! Its 1'o clock. I Slept in. AAAA!! My mother is going to kill me. She told me The boys were arriving at 3'o clock. THE BOYS. Even the thought of it was giving me shivers.

Why was i over reacting? "You are so stupid Kylie now go and get dressed up" I was talking to my self. 

Wait. Why didn't my alarm ring? Usually it doesn't shut but to.... Oh right! I broke it yesterday. I really should think about keeping spare alarm clocks in my closet. My Mother always reminds me "Kylie your dad Doesn't own an Alarm Factory" This makes me giggle. 

What am i doing? I have no time. They are coming after 2 Hours and i am lying on my Bed talking crap to my self :o

I pushed the sheets back as i Hurried towards my Bathroom door. Today is Gonna Be a Long Day! 

I Brushed my hair. My hair were a little below my shoulders. They were not that long But you couldn't call them Short Either. My hair had a mind of its Own. Sometimes They were Curly And sometimes they were Straight. They were a Mixture of Blond and brown. I never Dyed my hair. So yes it was natural. 

I was just choosing my Outfit when Mom hurried in. " You are not ready yet?" 
"Yes i am!"
"Go wear something good. You always wear those Baggy jeans and those superstar shirts. Whatever u call them. I want you to look good. Just Put some Effort darling."

"Why Mom?" I asked Stubbornly. " I am probably not going to talk to them the whole summer. Why should I DRESS UP for them" I put special emphasis on the word Dress up. What does she want with me?

"Just do it For me. Please? Or for Zayn. You don't want him to be sad with your behaviour towards his Friends." She shot me a Pleaded look.

"Fine!" "I will not do much but i will try. Whatever makes You and Zayn happy" I rolled my eyes.
She ignored it. Ofcourse.

 I ran towards my Closet. I had A big closet. It was full of clothes bit i only liked Certain outfits. I changed into a Grey tank top. Plain white grey. I didn't want it to look like i have put effort in it. And White jeans with it. I put on some mascara, A bit of eye pencil and My favourite Strawberry flavoured Lip gloss. No i didn't like much make up. I don't want to look like a clown!

I looked in the Mirror. I looked Good. I didnt touch my hair Because the were surprisingly Fluffy and curly. I wore my Necklace . And Little Dangly earings. And i was Done.

I glanced at the clock 2:30 pm Shit! 

I ran Downstairs. Helped my mom in the kitchen. I baked Some Cookies. I also love Cookies :)
And As usual my 13 yr old Sister Amanda was Talking with her friends. She is always on the Phone. My God you are 13 years old! Enough already.

*Ding-Dong*

*Ding-Dong*

*Ding-Dong*

*Ding-Dong*

Was it them? Probably the Mail man or something. Oh Who am i kidding? Of course it must be them! 

"I will Get it!" Amanda Shouted. She never Went to open the door. I guess she was Really Exited. Unlike me. I couldn't give a Damn. I know i am Just telling my self that. I am so very nervous!

She Quickly stood up And ran towards the door. I returned to helping my mother in the kitchen.

"They Are HERE!" She Shouted in Excitement.

What am i Going to do?