saving the Iowas

We had been submerged for 7 hours heading for one of the 3 trenches that had been made on the sea floor to counter the rising tides. I had been watching as something popped up on the radar. (BB-61 [Iowa class]) "Uss Iowa", (BB-62 [Iowa class]) "Uss New Jersey", (BB-64 [Iowa class]) "Uss Wisconsin".  Then less than 3 seconds later (BB-63 [Iowa class]) "Uss Missouri" Appeared on screen. All 4 of the ships are part of Sean's navy.  I watched as zera flipped a switch and then all the lights turned red.

Then time and the words time tell hit appeared on the screen. I looked at the radar the Iowa class battleships were close to on top of us. Then on another screen, a diagram appeared showing the Iowa class ships and another one showing the other ship with the name, Шторм (Storm).  8 24inch Long Quad mounted main batteries 4 on the front 4 on the back, 4 16inch shot tri mounted secondaries 2 on the front 2 on the back, 8 19inch torpedo tubes,  10 missiles launching bays, and 4 seawolf systems. Minimum of 17 inches thick on the hull 22 inches thick on the guns and conning tower. Powered by a fusion core reactor. I had a flashback to when I was still in school to become a warship designer. Everything was the same, everything down to the placement of the maned guns.

Sorry for the horable drawing but this is what we have for it.

I looked at the specs for the 4 battleships. They were all the same updated armour and guns.  But not enough to pen the Shtorm.  I saw zera arm 4 torps and flood the tubes. Then without saying a word fire them. I watched as the impact time was going, 1:00, :59 ,:58, :57, :56, :55, :54, Then another screen came on showing 4 blue lines with a timer. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. I watched as on radar the Shtorm slowed down, then the 4 Iowa class battleships evaded from the zone.

Then the sub jerked sending me flying across the command room, then blackness.