The black cross

The black cross is the sole reason for Arch to destroy seans fleet. The Iron/Black Cross was a military decoration in the Kingdom of Prussia, and later in the German Empire and Nazi Germany. It was established by King Friedrich Wilhelm III of Prussia in March 1813 backdated to the birthday of his late wife Queen Louise on 10 March 1813 during the Napoleonic Wars. Louise was the first person to receive this decoration. The recommissioned Iron Cross was also awarded during the Franco-Prussian War, World War I, and World War II. The Iron/Black Cross was normally a military decoration only, though there were instances of it being awarded to civilians for performing military functions. Two examples of this were civilian test pilots Hanna Reitsch who was awarded the Iron Cross 2nd Class and 1st Class and Melitta Schenk Gräfin von Stauffenberg, who was awarded the Iron Cross 2nd Class, for their actions as pilots during World War II. The design of the cross symbol was black with a white or silver outline, was ultimately derived from the cross pattée of the Teutonic Order, used by knights on occasions from the 13th century. The Prussian Army black crosses pattée was also used as the symbol of the succeeding German Army from 1871 to March/April 1918, when it was replaced by the Balkenkreuz. In 1956, it was re-introduced as the symbol of the Bundeswehr, the modern German armed forces. As, the West German government authorized replacement Iron Crosses in 1957 with an Oak Leaf Cluster in place of them, similar to the Iron Crosses of 1813, 1870, and 1914, which could be worn by World War II Iron Cross recipients. The 1957 law also authorized de-Nazified versions of most other World War II-era decorations. Since German armed forces began seeing active service again, first in and then in, there has been a campaign to revive the Iron Cross and other military medals, since Germany currently has no awards specifically for active military service. In 2007, a petition to the German parliament to revive the Iron Cross decoration was initiated, quickly receiving over 5,000 signatures. The parliament decided on 13 December 2007 to leave it to the Ministry of Defence to decide on the matter. On 6 March 2008, President approved a proposal by Minister of Defense to institute a new award for bravery. The series was instituted on 10 October 2008 was has been used since.

              Most vehicles have the JRIG insignia but the leopard 3A7 has the black cross on it to verify that they are only for German shore missions. The Russian T-14s have a 3-second auto louder upgrade now. 18 shells down range in 54 seconds. Athena has arranged a meeting with Arch on how to handle the situation with sean's fleet of small ships.