"Well you did." Rohit said almost angrily.

"Here, drink some water." Sheila handed Radhika a glass of water. Radhika gulped the water down like her life depended on it. Rohit lowered her onto a chair.

"Ajit, let's dance. It's your party." Radhika said, looking at Ajit.

"No can do, sweetheart. You're in no shape to dance." Ajit said. "Rohit, I can take over. I know this is weird."

"It's okay man. It's your party. I'll probably just take her home." Rohit said.

"No really. Sheila and I can handle that." Ajit said.

"Radhika is staying at my place right now." Rohit admitted.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Your ex-girlfriend is staying at your place with you and your wife?" Ajit said incredulously. "What the hell is your life?"

"Exactly what I said." Sheila added.

"Rohit..." Radhika said, nearly falling out of her chair. She seemed to finally remember who Rohit was. Rohit moved closer to her to balance her.

"I think I'm going to take her home. She's too drunk." Rohit said.

"Are you sure?" Ajit said.

"Yeah, go and enjoy your party." Rohit replied.

"We'll catch up soon?" Ajit said.

"Of course!" Rohit stood up and said his goodbyes to Ajit and Sheila before turning back to Radhika who was practically slumped over in the chair.

"Okay come on, we're going home." Rohit said, lifting Radhika up off the chair. "Come on, try to walk."

Rohit slowly led Radhika through the crowd.

"Rohit, I wanna go home." Radhika slurred.

"I know. I'm taking you home right now." Rohit replied.

He led her to his car and sat her down in the passenger seat.

"Rohit," Radhika grabbed his arm as he closed the door. "Thank you. You're always taking care of me."

Rohit paused. Radhika let go of his arm and he closed the door, walking to the driver's side. The car ride was silent. Radhika slept peacefully until they got home.

"Radhika," Rohit whispered. "Wake up." He touched her arm.

Radhika groggily woke up. "I can't...I'm so comfy."

"I'll help you get to bed." Rohit said, putting his arm around Radhika to help her stand up.

"Bed sounds good." Radhika said.

She stood up and tried to keep her balance, clutching onto Rohit. They made it into his condo. Radhika sat down on the couch and flung her shoes off.

"I'm sleeping here." She announced.

"No you aren't." Rohit countered.

"Rohit, I can't. Gita...I'm so drunk. She can't see me like this." Radhika looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Alright. I'll get you a blanket." Rohit said, walking into his bedroom.

Rohit silently entered his room, careful not wake Sanjana. He looked over at the bed to find it empty. Where was Sanjana?

"Sanjana?" Rohit called out.

No answer.

He went back out to the couch, where Radhika was.